• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't play tekken :/

Also since people posted stuff about Summer Wars and Digimon movie NC and JesuOtaku posted a review about Digimon movie (the cut, USA version). I still hate the movies though (save for Our War Game and that's pushing it) because of the artstyle (everyone looks like blob, for starters).

Uchip

Banned
not canon = irrelevant, though
and some questionable fan art isnt enough to justify digimons existence

part of why it never appealed may have been because I had already seen a lot of pokemon and half of them looked like pikachu knockoffs (though now I can see that they all fit under a basic formula that japan uses to make cute critters)

Yeah, same here. Renamon is like Krystal, they were like "she brought in the furries" when they existed prior to her.

krystal is hideous outside of some fan pictures
always liked this one

G-Fex

surprisngly Renamon didn't get me into furryism, those girls like rabbitinthem00n and gingervixen got me into it.

Boss Doggie

not canon = irrelevant, though
and some questionable fan art isnt enough to justify digimons existence

part of why it never appealed may have been because I had already seen a lot of pokemon and half of them looked like pikachu knockoffs (though now I can see that they all fit under a basic formula that japan uses to make cute critters)

krystal is hideous outside of some fan pictures
always liked this one

Seems more like first exposure than anything. Digimon are mostly monster before cute.

And yes, Krystal is hideous.

And I love Digimon for openly being into furry stuff like WereGarurumon and Leomon.

G-Fex

I'm not quite sure Digimon's creators intended for the furry fetish much less muscle furred fetish.

Then again it's Japan so I don't know.

Boss Doggie

cant say ive seen any in the anime ive watched...

Leo, that hexyz force dude, that lion samurai in feda, that card game vanguard has lion, hey, YGO has lions too, etc.

hell they have a 70's toku where a guy becomes a humanoid lion in feudal Japan

we could improve it be culling the trolls

craap I knew I'd get in trouble. I'm not even remotely funny.

Alright furry GAF carry on.

non-edit: alright, I'll just throw this in here.

I remember stumbling upon some weird doujin comic of rouge the bat and Sally acorn and I thought it was kinda hot.

so there, you got a confession out of me.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The only people worse than Sonic fans are furry Sonic fans.

Haly

Is Ookami our weird and possibly gay uncle?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
vcSBS.gif
Possibly
vcSBS.gif

Haly

And a sweaty and oily as well.

And maybe a little sexual harassment but not really right? What's some touching between two bodybuilders.

Haly

Smash, Gundam EXVS, Waiting for Smash 4.

Boss Doggie

I play many.

That's why I'm very flexible in fighting games and don't spout bullshit like your typical Capcom fighter fan :p

I've gone through quite a few, but the one that remains my favorite is SSBM (I'm waiting for new Smash as well). Aside from that, there would be MvC on Playstation. And from there, I played a ton of Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS) with a friend, and spent a bit of time going through that solo mode. Other games:

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, MvC2, SF2/3-Third Strike/4, Batte Arena Toshinden(GB), Melty Blood RA/AC/AA, Tekken 3(PS) / DR(PSP), Soul Calibur 2/4

Too bad I'm not the best at any of these ._.
I play many.

That's why I'm very flexible in fighting games and don't spout bullshit like your typical Capcom fighter fan :p
Any doujin fighters in there? Aside from Monster, that is.

Boss Doggie

Melty Blood is an example.

Also speaking of which I laugh when people say "doujin fighters are just reskinned Guilty Gear". Aside from aesthetics the general mechanics of doujin fighters, while similar, is pretty far from GG.

MM, true, most of them are pretty unique (I don't think I've seen the particular air dodge mechanics in MB anywhere else, for example).

Oh that's right, forgot the most unusual of all: M.U.G.E.N.

Used to mess around with this all the time. Too bad it has no balance unless you put in effort to choosing your roster :p But at least it can look fun to play.

Haly

Correction, some of us are wabbits.

And occasionally bunnies.

Top Bottom