• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
While helping my wife with her inspection rounds somewhere in Ceilândia, DF, Brazil, we ran into this mural on a bar wall that we found quite interesting, and relevant to this thread:

24MVq.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I missed the image D:

also speaking of which I can't find any smirnov fanart that doesn't involve banging with blacksad

also I can't find clean charr fanart

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ookami-kun, since you're our resident bara-dog expert, I have been meaning to ask.

How do bara-dogs cool down? I mean, do they retain the panting mechanism from their dog ancestors or do they use sweat glands? And if they do use sweat glands, how does it interact with their fur?

Boss Doggie

Ookami-kun, since you're our resident bara-dog expert, I have been meaning to ask.

How do bara-dogs cool down? I mean, do they retain the panting mechanism from their dog ancestors or do they use sweat glands? And if they do use sweat glands, how does it interact with their fur?

furries defy biology logic

Uchip

Banned
the eyes are a bit over the top compared to the rest of the anatomy
but they do that with all of their pictures it seems

Haly

Going through FA, it's amazing how many artists are just not as good as Peritian.

From pixiv:
iuNa3QDkXmwwO.jpg

Haly

Going through <free registration art site>, it's amazing how many artists are just not ... good.

His style is pretty cool though, reminds me of vu06.
True enough, however, I wasn't just randomly browsing through FA, I was looking through peritian's favorites list specifically.

(Also the lightning dog is from pixiv, not FA, my mistake)

Boss Doggie

You posted dark's art :O

I was actually wondering if I should post full pics of them since you can see their fluffy beneath-the-abs hair

Boss Doggie

I like his Volg and Rouen more

Volg

st-volg1wnjui.jpg

Rouen

sw-rouen128j3g.jpg

Especially Rouen <3

EDIT: Oh dear, don't google image search Rouen

Top Bottom