• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
'Sup peoples.

I figured I should introduce myself here. I've been a fur for 15+ years. Some may know me as Nick Rox from GameFan magazine and its offshoots, some may know me for translating 30+ games professionally, some may know me as a regular GAF denizen. Most recently I worked full-time at a major Japanese game developer in Osaka. I lived in Japan for seven years and was heavily involved with the kemono community there.

I'm also one of three hosts on WARNING! A Huge Podcast, a podcast primarily about Japanese gaming.

After returning to the US, I came out as furry on our podcast—something I was terrified of because of possible repercussions to my career. After speaking with various furpals in the game industry, however, I realized it meant little, if anything.

So... I guess... Hello, FurGAF! The next con I'll be attending is RainFurrest. Anyone else going? ヽ(・ω・)ノ 

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, well this is unexpected. Hi.

Although I can't say this thread is usually all that active. I'm curious who you like in the kemono scene though, especially if they are on pixiv or equivalent.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)

That's me, NRX, unrepentant furry.

Haha, well this is unexpected. Hi.

Although I can't say this thread is usually all that active. I'm curious who you like in the kemono scene though, especially if they are on pixiv or equivalent.

Hi! Gosh... everybody. I spent all my time with those guys (and girls). My closest friends were HarimogDragon, Chibineco Master, Wantaro, Gallone, Hori-Pooh, Inui Ookawa, Kitora, Ken Singshow... I did a lot of graphic design for their dojin and put out my own in 2009, which sold out its 500 copies. Woo.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Cool, so like, it's Hito's evil twin.

Or is Hito the evil one???

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
For kemono? We have a kemono-jima, an entire section of furry deviancy. Big circles even get kabe-circles against the wall :3
And yet it's never mentioned! Definitely some sort of otaku coverup going on, just like how they tried to hide Araragi's body from the world.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
New avatar ahoy!

'Sup peoples.

I figured I should introduce myself here. I've been a fur for 15+ years. Some may know me as Nick Rox from GameFan magazine and its offshoots, some may know me for translating 30+ games professionally, some may know me as a regular GAF denizen. Most recently I worked full-time at a major Japanese game developer in Osaka. I lived in Japan for seven years and was heavily involved with the kemono community there.

I'm also one of three hosts on WARNING! A Huge Podcast, a podcast primarily about Japanese gaming.

After returning to the US, I came out as furry on our podcast—something I was terrified of because of possible repercussions to my career. After speaking with various furpals in the game industry, however, I realized it meant little, if anything.

So... I guess... Hello, FurGAF! The next con I'll be attending is RainFurrest. Anyone else going? ヽ(・ω・)ノ

Yay kemono!

So um... who is your pick: Tatsuki, Torahiko, Kouya, etc.?

Boss Doggie

Huh, s/he was from Sega?

Also you guys want me to post the pic of my avy or is it too obvious on what's happening? :p

Right, I expected that scenario, lol

Mm, been a bit busy to do GW2 recently. Seems I'll forever be at 50... Guess I should work at my cooking then.

*writes down "Search for oranges"*

Chuck

Still without luck
30260355l4kvg.png

I like this...except for that right leg and the sub-fetish thing. This is the peak muscle mass should go though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What's the point of all that muscle if they can't bust through chains?
It's to contrast how strongly he's being dominated.

Anyone can subdue and rape a 10 year old loli. It takes much more to overpower a roid dog.

CHEEZMO™;42421499 said:
Someone from Sega posted in here IIRC.

Edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33900565#post33900565

A few times, actually.
Oh yeah, her. I hear she's also incredibly intelligent and attractive. :3

I guess I wouldn't call myself a furry exactly, more just someone who likes furry stuff. I am aware of one or two furries at SEGA tho'... I think there are a fair few lurking in the games industry (not that surprising, I guess).

Boss Doggie

Reading a scanlated kemono bara doujin that leans to fourth wall and uses internet lingo like "he mad bro" is awkward

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I figured I should introduce myself here. I've been a fur for 15+ years. Some may know me as Nick Rox from GameFan magazine and its offshoots, some may know me for translating 30+ games professionally, some may know me as a regular GAF denizen. Most recently I worked full-time at a major Japanese game developer in Osaka. I lived in Japan for seven years and was heavily involved with the kemono community there

Well, this escalated pretty quickly.gif

(Also didn't you work on Versus Books? Or was that someone else? I could swear Shidoshi said you worked on it, went Christian or something and then Versus went under. I SERIOUSLY LOVED Versus Books and was crushed when one of my guides was ruined enough to pay $30 for a LIKE NEW copy of it. Seriously, you should try to get some of those writers or people like them back and do a fanzine guide for games. I'd totally buy them.)

Why do I keep coming into this thread?! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I blame Cheez

Top Bottom