• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F: Teenage Taco Bell workers murder their nighttime manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...s-accused-murdering-manager-article-1.1718415

Two Taco Bell workers allegedly beat and shot their night manager multiple times after leaving the fast food restaurant early Monday morning.
Vettia Rochem, 43, was found dead behind the Taco Bell on Atlanta Highway in Montgomery, Ala., about 7:30 a.m. Monday, according to local media.

Kenneth Temple and Rendauldous Chisholm, both 19, were arrested later that day and charged with capital murder, the Montgomery Police Department said.
They stand accused of using a car jack to beat Rochem before firing the bullets, reported Al.com.

PsychBat!

Banned
Jeez.... I just got back from a Taco Bell too and I was wondering if it had been the same one. I didn't see the G/A/F though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So has Alabama officially replaced Australia in terms of G/A/F question threads? I personally agree with this potential OT GAF Movement as well as replacing Germany as Georgia. OT needs too sort this out.

It could keep the G part of G/A/F questionable because are we talking about the southern state of Georgia or the caucasus country of Georgie near Russia?

Allowing Alabama to join the G/A/F ranks is putting us on a slippery slope toward having anywhere in the world beginning with G, A, or F to warrant a G/A/F title, and I simply won't stand for it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jeez! A woman was beaten and killed and it's ok to make jokes? Ok, guys.

I don't see anyone making jokes. I only read the thread title and saw it was Alabama as opposed to Australia so I questioned the current state of the G/A/F thread titles.

Plus historically most Germany/Austrailia/Flordia threads have been depressing or just sucked.

Allowing Alabama to join the G/A/F ranks is putting us on a slippery slope toward having anywhere in the world beginning with G, A, or F to warrant a G/A/F title, and I simply won't stand for it.

Okay, we need to start making a distinction between America GAF and International GAF. The former with Georgia, Arizona and Florida, the latter with Germany, Australia... and Florida.

Omni

They stand accused of using a car jack to beat Rochem before firing the bullets
:(

Ever since I saw a few seconds of that "three guys one hammer" video, every time I hear anything to do with someone being beaten it makes my stomach churn.

Monocle

I predict Rendauldous Chisholm's nephew Aberwhambuline Finklesworth and his grandmother Rhodotrampastan Snarbeldogebaun were accomplices to the crime.

Hip Hop

Okay, we need to start making a distinction between America GAF and International GAF. The former with Georgia, Arizona and Florida, the latter with Germany, Australia... and Florida.

I love how Florida remains regardless. lol

Fucking Florida, very well deserved.

andthebeatgoeson

It already happened. It used to be Austria then Australia released a few spider stories in a lame attempt at getting attention.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Around 1990 there was a Denver-area Taco John's employee who murdered his manager and served her(?) meat to customers the next day. Can't find anything about it online, though.
IIRC he got caught stealing money to buy a new motorcycle and the murder was an attempted coverup for that.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Around 1990 there was a Denver-area Taco John's employee who murdered his manager and served her(?) meat to customers the next day. Can't find anything about it online, though.
IIRC he got caught stealing money to buy a new motorcycle and the murder was an attempted coverup for that.

I call BS on this. I've worked at taco bell and the meat is all pre-packaged and pre-cooked. All we did was warm it up and pour it from the bags. There is no way to cut or process a body in the restaurant.

Granted, he could have done it somewhere else and brought in the, ah, tissue the next day, but that would be tricky as well.

That said, the quality of meat at taco bell is probably so poor a little long pig would only improve it.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I call BS on this. I've worked at taco bell and the meat is all pre-packaged and pre-cooked. All we did was warm it up and pour it from the bags. There is no way to cut or process a body in the restaurant.

Granted, he could have done it somewhere else and brought in the, ah, tissue the next day, but that would be tricky as well.

That said, the quality of meat at taco bell is probably so poor a little long pig would only improve it.

Even Taco Bell didn't move to that system until around the same time, maybe later, and they were pioneers in the area of dumbing down fast food prep.
Unless Fast Food Nation lied to me.

I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often. When I worked at McDonkadonk I saw a lot of teen employees get extremely steamed with managers to the point of breaking stuff in the store.

My best friend worked at Bell for over a yyear and the things the managers did there exceeds anything I saw at McD. Maybe I'm just underestimating teenager's ability to control themselves but I've definitely heard of people killing for les.

Though this particular incident sseems to be more premeditated.

Did they get caught trying to rob the place or something? This kind of violence with no motive is frightening.

And who carries a gun to work at a Taco Bell?

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
I don't know who started this G/A/F business, but I'd like to smack him.

Also, dude's name looks like a goofy name I would come up with in an MMO.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";104042394]Germany Australia Florida[/QUOTE]
I thought the "A" was Austria because of that guy who imprisoned his daughter and had kids with her.

Ekdrm2d1

I love the fact that F being Florida is just undisputed.

funny_gif_representations_of_classic_moments_in_your_life_01.gif

Did they get caught trying to rob the place or something? This kind of violence with no motive is frightening.

And who carries a gun to work at a Taco Bell?

I'm sure there was plenty of motive. Managers at fast food chains aren't exactly widely revered for their managerial skills. Not saying that murder is the answer of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom