• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F: Toddler Alone In Car Exercises 2nd Amendment Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sanchez

Neo Member
I heard a similar story before. The mother died in that one. This person is lucky they didn't get shot by their own child.

RMI

Banned
how the fuck you going to leave your kid alone in the car while you "walk around" in a parking lot (nothing suspicious there AMIRITE?!?) AND a fucking loaded gun in the car?

I do not have high hopes for the future of this child considering how his upbringing is going thus far.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
What kind of moron keeps a loaded gun in a car?
Loaded gun in the driver's side pocket of the car.

Someone wanted to be ready to go full action hero at all times. Probably thought she was going to see a robbery in progress and instantly shoot the bad guy from her driver's side window, preferably while drifting.

Leaving guns unnantended while they are loaded should be a crime
True. She should have taken the gun with her instead of leaving it alone with her kid in the car. Gun could have been damaged from the humidity in the hot car, especially with a kid breathing on it.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
If somebody had been injured there would have been at least one person quoted saying "She's such a responsible gun owner. I don't know how this happened!" It happens every time.

Also I know the answer is "she's a terrible mom" but what was her logic in keeping the kid in the car instead of walking/playing in the park? Why does mom get to walk around the park but the kid is stuck in the car?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I heard a similar story before. The mother died in that one. This person is lucky they didn't get shot by their own child.

I know, right? Considering that you're more likely to be killed by an armed toddler than by a Muslim immigrant, and if we go by our president's implied rhetoric that people are being killed by immigrants every day, it's a minor miracle nobody was hurt in this case.

Ekdrm2d1

Repost or did another 4 year old shoot his mom in the back of the head while she was driving?

I created the thread last year? Fake edit: Both from Florida!!
jamie-gilt-with-son_650x400_61457579093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom