• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Halo 3 Legendary Tournament

fin

Blueblur1 said:
If Game 1 is to be held today at 6pm EST then I won't be able to make it. I won't be available until 7pm EST.

Game 1 is @ 5:00 EST. I'll fill in for you and you can have my time later.

fin

fin said:
Got another cancellation. This time with Team Eta. Anyone spot in for II YNWAII?

It looks like I'll probably be sitting in for II YNWA II.

EVERYONE:

If anyone else is missing from your team, send invites to any available friends on your friends list. I will update the teams as we go if needed.

fin said:
It looks like I'll probably be sitting in for II YNWA II.

EVERYONE:

If anyone else is missing from your team, send invites to any available friends on your friends list. I will update the teams as we go if needed.

Send me a FR if your filling in for YNWA i also need Strikevillain

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I just did the converter thing.... but I'm not sure if I did it right.
I just don't want to miss my game.
Game 3 8:00pm takes place 7pm US Pacific time, right?

Thaedolus

Jtwo said:
So I just did the converter thing.... but I'm not sure if I did it right.
I just don't want to miss my game.
Game 3 8:00pm takes place 7pm US Pacific time, right?

Sounds right, since I'm on Mountain time and apparently it's the same. So you should be an hour behind

FourDoor

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
Ok guys, 7pm is 2am here ... alas I am going out for some drinks this evening and thus may be somewhat drunk for the tourny. And tired.
I will add Team Delta to my friends list and message you all. Hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this shit in gear!

Edit - FourDoor has a full friendslist!

Sorry man. Friends list has been full for a while now and I've only been slowly dropping people to make room for new H3 players.

I'll send a message to Team Delta tonight and hopefully get some quick games together before the tourney to practice.

fin

So I can fill in for II ywmaII, but my team is due on at 8:00. So what we'll do is whoever gets the highest K/D ratio on the losing team of the first game will get a second chance at the later time.

Sound good?

I will be online from now till the end of the tournament, GT = Finjitzu.

I will also be F5ing GAF all night ,so post a message if things get screwed up and I will attempt to solve any complications. Also send me a message saying that the games are over so I can collect stats from the Bnet page.

Blueblur1 said:
If Game 1 is to be held today at 6pm EST then I won't be able to make it. I won't be available until 7pm EST.

We should be good to wait an extra hour.

fin

Lame...
I was wondering why you were online then off so quick.

We have to wait for BlueBlur so keep us posted.

Daigoro

Fin can we do the next one not on a Friday night?

its the one night that i always go out to hang out with friends. im sure a few others do the same.

maybe a Saturday or Sunday next time? just a thought.

have fun tonight all.

Ok guys, 7pm is 2am here ... alas I am going out for some drinks this evening and thus may be somewhat drunk for the tourny. And tired.
I will add Team Delta to my friends list and message you all. Hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this shit in gear!

sorry i wont be around tonight. i would have been able to bring down your k/d ratio with my weak skillz! GL in the tourney.

vhfive

can we get the winners (or losers) of the games to post here after they're done so us other teams know who we are facing

also fin what time is it in tourny time right now so i can convert times easier

EDIT: i can't spell also that^^ goes for anyone

Thaedolus

Don't worry, I always play better when hammered, so I'm sure you will too. Our team can be Delta for Drunk!

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Erik, if you're going to nitpick about your name, can you show up to play? We kinda need the rest of our team. :D

Also paging echo eagle.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Well, another attempt at organization right down the shitter. People can't freaking show up on time and a big clusterfuck ensues.

fin

Whats the status on game 2?

Game one has been done and Theta will be going on.

Killer36O
Cuckooo
Finjitzu
KUR0YUME

Whoever is setting up game two send me an invite.

Sai-kun

Banned
Shit.

Can my team's game be pushed back just a bit to 830? My parents are doing shit and I have to tag along. sorry. If it's an issue, i'll drop out =/

Cuckooo

im all about the win which was the last game, dont know how much longer i can stay awake tho

also these never seem to work as people never are around :lol

def sim

I really hate to say this, but my plans at midnight got moved up to now. I'm sorry that I'm going to have to miss out on these games. If there are any games tomorrow though, I'll definitely be there since I'm taking that whole day off.

Again, sorry about this last minute change.

Thaedolus

Sai-kun said:
Shit.

Can my team's game be pushed back just a bit to 830? My parents are doing shit and I have to tag along. sorry. If it's an issue, i'll drop out =/

I'm fine with waiting a bit, but one of my teammates is already starting at like 2AM soooo....

fin

Blueblur1 said:
I'm available right now.

EDIT: Apparently, you guys started already.

BlueBlur you will be replacing me in Team Beta.

UltimaPooh you will be replacing Sai-Kun team Gamma.

fin

Game two is missing Echo Eagle and Default Rance. Go ahead and invite two new people in. I will add them in later!!!

Rogosh

Omlet, default, eric, and echo eagle are all MIA from the Game 2. Omlet was around for a bit, but left, so if you guys could get on so we could get this started, that'd be great :p

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Game 2 is never going to get done. Half the people haven't even shown up. Erik is even online playing something else. We need 3 extra people for game 2. Two to replace Erik and echo eagle, and one to replace default rance. Frustrating.

fin

squatingyeti said:
Game 2 is never going to get done. Half the people haven't even shown up. Erik is even online playing something else. We need 3 extra people for game 2. Two to replace Erik and echo eagle, and one to replace default rance. Frustrating.

If you guys can find ringers, make it happen! I'll update the teams.

Send Eric and Omlet invites, they are online... If they don't come ditch them and send out others.

In other news, game 4 should be starting soon. Status?

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
fin said:
If you guys can find ringers, make it happen! I'll update the teams.

Send Eric and Omlet invites, they are online... If they don't come ditch them and send out others.

Oml3t is ignoring us :( Also, we can't find people to join. No one is coming in. We grabbed Numbers, that's about it.

fin

squatingyeti said:
Oml3t is ignoring us :( Also, we can't find people to join. No one is coming in. We grabbed Numbers, that's about it.

Numbers can be included. If anyone from team eta want in let them or search the 'GAF Halo 3' list.

OK Game 2 is on the way. Game 3 and 4?

Top Bottom