• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven minutes until....

AyDXUvvCEAAK_uS.jpg:large

Anyone else excited as fuck?

Looks like I decided to pop back into GAF-Hop at the right time.
Alchemist has been on a fucking roll lately.

Recon

Banned
Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1 coming next month!!

Bitch Bad soured me on that shit. Around My Way was dope though. I honestly am not hyped at all for it. I am saving some weed for that week and me and my roommate are gonna drive around smoking and listening to Lupe try and win back our fragile hearts.

//B1G

Banned
so who all here messes with Reason? t-guy does, right? is that it? i gots some questions.
can't wait till later tonight though i'ma get blunted and work on some ish, i always get inspired then.

also i may start hooking up with some real time shit, dude down the street produces a lot i found out and he's got a friend that can really spit so something may come of that.

and if there's anyone i'd want to emulate (which I don't), it'd be DJ Camo. his beats are so rawwwwww. sounds are so good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHeJLpI6SM&feature=plcp

Recon

Banned
so who all here messes with Reason? t-guy does, right? is that it? i gots some questions.
can't wait till later tonight though i'ma get blunted and work on some shit, i always get inspired then.

also i may start hooking up with some real time shit, dude down the street produces a lot i found out and he's got a friend that can really spit so something may come of that.

I have it. I have been fucking around with the synths. It is pretty overwhelming at first.

Goddamn it Lupe.

Lasers Bad, Lupe's Food and Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt.1 good, Lupe's Food and Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt.2 better! Lupe misunderstood.

Double D

Downloading Domo&Alc now. What are everyone's impressions?

Just got through it. I like pretty much all the songs that have features (sans Dza track). And not really because I like the features are better than Domo, but I just think he sounds a lot better on those tracks for whatever reason. Wasn't really feeling all of it at first but, yeah. It's pretty good. Gibbs doesn't come as hard but I guess I was kind of expecting the second coming of Scottie Pippen.

lush

I remember Splash Waterfalls being my shit off Chicken n Beer. I remember dropping Word of Mouf in 6th grade at the beginning of a class when the teacher was going around the room at the beginning for everyone to get to know eachother.

Macca

When I was 13, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck
She woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat
When I see her in the street, and
At school on the playground
But I really want to see her on the weekend
She knows she's got me dazing, cause she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking, but I just keep on saying

T Dollarz

When I was 13, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck
She woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat
When I see her in the street, and
At school on the playground
But I really want to see her on the weekend
She knows she's got me dazing, cause she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking, but I just keep on saying

Come on man, I was having a good time and then...

Listening to Stress: The Extinction Agenda.....

Organized Konfusion is criminally underrated. These guys are basically krumping over beats. This album came out in 94 what the hell.

EDIT: I mean gatdayum. Monch is all over the place.

Listening to Stress: The Extinction Agenda.....

Organized Konfusion is criminally underrated. These guys are basically krumping over beats. This album came out in 94 what the hell

Organized Konfusion was on some extra-terrestrial shit back then. They went downhill after Stress but man, their first 2 albums are up there as some of the best

Their debut is like the quintessential rap album

"With my heart on my sleeve I bleed pardon my greed
I plead insanity, with a side of vanity
How can it be
I blew up singlehandedly, nobody handed me ****
Granted though, I planned to be rich
Understandably, funny how I talk so candidly
On cameras but won’t holla at family only randomly"

J. Cole on The Cure was p. good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom