• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
We're in Music is Fun

tumblr_m8m48qHBFB1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

PBY

Banned
first XCOM squad

Des
Toku
Blackace
PhoenixPause
Siddx
WanderingWind

hopefully none of yall die (easily)
shaq.png

you fucked up by not throwing peterb0y in your squad. PheonixPause bout to fuck up the whole mission. You best not sub me in later either, not about that B-team lyfe.

Esch

Banned
you fucked up by not throwing peterb0y in your squad. PheonixPause bout to fuck up the whole mission. You best not sub me in later either, not about that B-team lyfe.

you're definitely on B squad. I also expect you, mooose, enzo, and IrishNinja to die honorably in alien combat

dont ask me how

make me a sniper. reliability and shit.

yeah i preordered bioshock.

edit: soulja girls will make it to the final mission. don't overplay us.

Esch

Banned
We're gonna make it through this brehs. fuck that
fredo.png
alien scum. posting up in our atmosphere like they own the place.

pacspit.gif

edit: the more you deny wanting to be included, the more likely i am to have you die first

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
first XCOM squad

Des
Toku
Blackace
PhoenixPause
Siddx
WanderingWind

hopefully none of yall die (easily)
shaq.png

I will burn a path of righteousness through your enemies, smiting them as easily as a bludgeon would smite defenseless puppies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yo esch type in enzo_gt, I hear it's an invincibility cheat code

also you get mad bitches following that particular character

iavi

So, MASCHINE is pretty bad at mixing/mastering. How do the rest of my MASCHINEFAM in here handle those duties?

I'd route out, but it's the only piece of music production kit that I have installed on this rig. Logic is on the old dying laptop, but that's old. And dying.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Like how you gave blackace old man hair. Perfect, down to the last detail.

Now, if I had named y'all, it would've been a diss, because those suckers died with the quickness. And they were all panicky and shit. So, I named them after exes and ran them into killzones.

Fuck you Liz.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
increase your squad size and add me. or i will name a charcter after you. level him up, then strip him of his equip and make him run into every battle in the nude.

Esch

Banned
actually Sgt. Blackace was the one panicking. Some thin men bust off a couple plasma caps in his face and he started running into the plaza, luckily he calmed down tho
increase your squad size and add me. or i will name a charcter after you. level him up, then strip him of his equip and make him run into every battle in the nude.
do it! see how long i survive

Esch

Banned
rip.gif
Sgt. Blackace was the first to die. Unfortunately, he received a critical at the wrong place, wrong time.

New recruit Peterb0y stepping in to fill the big shoes of this fallen comrade

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
rip.gif
Sgt. Blackace was the first to die. Unfortunately, he received a critical at the wrong place, wrong time.

New recruit Peterb0y stepping in to fill the big shoes of this fallen comrade
Figured that was going happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom