• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Joe Budden's Mood Musik imprint, has another artist that is making some good music. This guy's name is Trev Rich from Denver Colorado. He just put out his first song called So High and it is definitely radio ready. Thanks for the feedback on my cousin's New Mood Mixtape. The buzz is crazy. Now this dude Trev is next up and I think he is more polished than I thought he would be.

Take a listen.

trev-rich-so-high-artwork.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1IVzUuWgQ

here is some of his other stuff..

Intro to his new Mixtape coming out. (Sheesh the second Verse is mean)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDbfl8xZBvM

off Surf's New Mood Mixtape. - No Regrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLg5o2UwpXY

off Budden's Loose Quarter mixtape - Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfDOuf3D-Hc

Some damn good music.....

thabiz

how can anyone call post revolver, soulless pop music. it hurts my brain just thinking about it.

clearly sgt pepper and abbey road were blueprints for nsync.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
how can anyone call post revolver, soulless pop music. it hurts my brain just thinking about it.

clearly sgt pepper and abbey road were blueprints for nsync.

True fact, Mean Mr. Mustard was actually the blueprint for Bye Bye Bye.

Detox

Deniro Farrar needs to blow up. I think he would be a good addition to GOOD, he can definitely be the edge the group lacks and Pusha pretends to bring. Deniro's music reminds me of Pac he definitely isn't on that level yet but he has a similar complex character along with the contradictions and irony.

Esch

Banned
You dont have to like the beatles, and im not denying that they laid blueprints for decades of generipop to come. but thats what happens whwn youre that influential. you leave something behind for everyone.

iavi

SWEET! 670's just showed up. blocks should be here tomorrow or wed. then its bioshock time.

670s? Gotdayum SLI. Honestly, my 7950 has beasted almost everything I've thrown at it, but Crossfire is absolute garbage, and it kinda makes me regret going team red. It just takes away that upgrade option, the usage scaling is so bad.

Infinite is UE3, though. Anybody can destroy that game.

thabiz

670s? Gotdayum SLI. Honestly, my 7950 has beasted almost everything I've thrown at it, but Crossfire is absolute garbage, and it kinda makes me regret going team red. It just takes away that upgrade option, the usage scaling is so bad.

Infinite is UE3, though. Anybody can destroy that game.

my current cards would destroy it, its just time to upgrade. 570's are getting long in the tooth. needed more vram more than anything.

iavi

my current cards would destroy it, its just time to upgrade. 570's are getting long in the tooth. needed more vram more than anything.

Yeah. As soon as those next-gen ports start rolling in the VRAM reqs are going to go WAY up almost overnight.

thabiz

Yeah. As soon as those next-gen ports start rolling in the VRAM reqs are going to go WAY up almost overnight.

yep. once the ps4 got announced i knew it was time to upgrade.

got a deal on two 670's 4gb for 800. add in the blocks and its still cheaper than a single titan.

iavi

yep. once the ps4 got announced i knew it was time to upgrade.

got a deal on two 670's 4gb for 800. add in the blocks and its still cheaper than a single titan.

The Titan just isn't it, imo. The price/performance ins't there.

What's your Steam name? I don't think I have you in the list.

YES! I can finally call out someone else for being LATE. You better check my history. BAM.

Lol. I believe you.

I keep up with dif cliques at different speeds. Actually fallin' a bit behind on the Klan. I'm just getting on this Ethulwulf, and gotdayum.

joelseph

NATURE BOYZ ‏@Shadowrunners1
Claiming my throne among tha paisa gods wit Mexicans Can't Rap Vol. 3 it will be my best mixtape yet - Himself

Kwixotik

Deniro Farrar needs to blow up. I think he would be a good addition to GOOD, he can definitely be the edge the group lacks and Pusha pretends to bring. Deniro's music reminds me of Pac he definitely isn't on that level yet but he has a similar complex character along with the contradictions and irony.

I think he's close. He's been getting more exposure lately, on Pitchfork, SXSW, and here

PBY

Banned
Damn...

...this is actually hot.

Yeezy please bless us with something this GOOD Friday. Let that Common/Strippers track or the popular sample song go.

Hope we get Bandz- I mean, the live version is out there already. I hope Travis Scott was kidding when he said Kanye was gonna kill him for dropping it, because if not, Kanye will bury that shit and we'll never get it :(.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hope we get Bandz- I mean, the live version is out there already. I hope Travis Scott was kidding when he said Kanye was gonna kill him for dropping it, because if not, Kanye will bury that shit and we'll never get it :(.
Kanye tryna make his vault Dre status too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom