• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
man thanks for reminding me about king kong. i was bumping the hell out of that a couple years ago.

why are some of his best songs (mary included) so short.

dat king kong beat.

anyways i'm out of gaf until the 26th. gotta study my ass off. peace.

Tokubetsu

man thanks for reminding me about king kong. i was bumping the hell out of that a couple years ago.

why are some of his best songs (mary included) so short.

dat king kong beat.

anyways i'm out of gaf until the 26th. gotta study my ass off. peace.

King Kong was the track that really sold me on Curren$y. Still my favorite video of his too and from that kinda year/era of rap mvs:
https://vimeo.com/11759701

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
"King Kong" is such a perfect spitta track. It and "The Pledge" are like Curren$y's thesis statement.

jet files man is underrated because Pilot Talk came out after but that album right there shows a lot of the potential skill/style he would put on display on later albums.

King Kong has such a bleh hook tho. I feel like Spitta has improved his book game and improved his flow lately. Haven't heard his new mixtape yet but it's on my phone.

Brehs I'm finally about that smartphone life. I just got a 4S. I like how it know when I move it from my head, shit is crazy. I mainly use it for the web browser when I'm in bed tho, way better than my iPod Touch's browser.

HiResDes

http://youtu.be/oZsH0U3tZbA

Lord Steppington needledrop review...

Actually agree with most of his points especially in terms of ambition or lack thereof. I wanna see a Steppington album where they try harder.

Still this is all I'm listening to atm.

Lord Steppington wasn't dusty sounding at all because they just let the magic happen naturally, nothing sounding forced, and their nonchalant approach actually exuded a bit of swag.

SoilBreak

Banned
King Kong has such a bleh hook tho. I feel like Spitta has improved his book game and improved his flow lately. Haven't heard his new mixtape yet but it's on my phone.

Brehs I'm finally about that smartphone life. I just got a 4S. I like how it know when I move it from my head, shit is crazy. I mainly use it for the web browser when I'm in bed tho, way better than my iPod Touch's browser.

Got my first smartphone two weeks ago. LG G2.

shits piff

codhand

Lord Steppington wasn't dusty sounding at all because they just let the magic happen naturally, nothing sounding forced, and their nonchalant approach actually exuded a bit of swag.

Yeah the album pulls off braggadocio and humor in equal amounts, still seems more like a collection of bangers as opposed to an "album".

Huge potential though, better than Gangrene IMO.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Sprint is pretty much the bees knees in any major city. I get perfect LTE service in SF almost exclusively.

iavi

Anybody in here want a Titanfall beta code?

EA fucked up on my entry @ first & sent me a code for the wrong platform, but they unlocked the game in my origin account after a claim file anyway, and I've got what I think are two extra codes here--for either platform.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

EA fucked up on my entry @ first & sent me a code for the wrong platform, but they unlocked the game in my origin account after a claim file anyway, and I've got what I think are two extra codes here--for either platform.

I would like one for PC, if possible!

if there is another code for PC I'll take one

Writing for a skit or comedy show doesn't mean that he was directly writing things. More than likely he was a part of the creative process - writing episode scenarios, improving jokes, etc. It's a collaborate process.

It's exactly like that scene in Louie where a bunch of writers are coming up with ideas and jokes for cop comedy show.

Cheddahz

Banned
I was just about to buy The Witcher 2 on Steam and I realized that I already own it on GOG, looks like I just saved myself some money

Heard a chick at work say her man is a "cuddle master" and I automatically thought of She Don't Want a Man. Might have to save her, Spitta would understand.

injurai

Banned
I was just about to buy The Witcher 2 on Steam and I realized that I already own it on GOG, looks like I just saved myself some money

that happened once when trying to buy Psychonauts on steam... something about the situation was sad, hilarious, and concerning at the same time

PBY

Banned
House of Cards s2 is so piff so far. Already on episode 3 and im lovin it

Also on ep 3. Was ehh on dat ep 1, but its better if you just roll w/ it and go along for the ride. Agree overall.

Devil is a lie has grown on me tremendously btw.

Cheddahz

Banned
Oh yeah, look at what I found at TJMaxx today

1920525_10202540619710762_495983325_n.jpg

I know theres some weed heads in here, kinda curious about Canadian/Us prices and how much better they are.

I just got 3.5 grams of some pretty good shit for €50 which works out at about 70 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom