• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Pablito. Gonna have to peep that FlyLo. Forgot it dripped.
SkydC7t.gif

DominoKid

London on the Track is doing the whole Rich Gang album dropping in November. Think I want that more than Metro Thuggin after hearing this tape.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Future's verse on "How Many Times" is fucking terrible. Why did Tinashe leave this on? Same with Schoolboy on 2 On. Rocky's verse is throwaway status too.

I wish these singers would leave throwaway verses off of tracks entirely. If you get it in the email, and it doesn't mesh with the song or sounds like they freestyled it in the booth, with no thought, recycle bin that shit with the swiftness.

Tinashe's been consistent. This album continues the streak. I don't like it as much as the other tapes, but it's still good.

edit: Rich Gang tape is dope.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tinashe? Well get in it ASAP

There's a video out for the Rocky joint too, can't link on my phone. I think her album is gonna go triple wood though, there is like NO buzz.

Also, gonna bite the bullet and go in on the Gundam EP tonight.

Esch

Banned
Brehs, god bless the man CRS. This dropbox is the best idea since we formed the facebook group to share... opinions in the first place.

jbdvLRC1R0W54o.png

Tinashe been swinging and missing for a long time.. only reason she's on now is cause Drake put her on.

Still waiting for her to eventually unfollow me on twitter when she becomes the next Rihanna
damnwhoa

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tinashe been swinging and missing for a long time.. only reason she's on now is cause Drake put her on.

Still waiting for her to eventually unfollow me on twitter when she becomes the next Rihanna
damnwhoa
That Drake cosign feeds families, breh

She also got her breakout/best look before Drake jumped on 2 On. Everything before that was mixtapes she did out of her room.

Vulnerable was a jam too, I don't know why that didn't blow up. STRAIGHT UP

Tonedeff - Hunter EP

he might be slightly bitter at Bobby Shmurda on the title track

You know that shit’s bad, when a kid’s hat is a big splash
And we skip past if he spits raps, but his hip dance is a hit smash within six flat
It’s a bitchslap in the face, when you’ve mastered a trade
And every brick you’ve paved for their way is smashed in a day

Nitsuj23

Any chance I can get that Dropbox link? I'm lurker level 9000 so probably will never contribute anything, but I'd love to leech. Help me stop listening to Rich Gang! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom