• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
trre.gif

what cast said

cosigned

so like why does high end street fashion always look like it was ripped out of the matrix (the poor reality part of the matrix, not the cool rich suits matrix)

wachowskis da gawds.

Wait, but the other half of The Matrix was flasher coats, leather, BDSM-wear, and white guys with dreads

Wachowski future is lose/lose

Esch

Banned
Well if you wanna be passive aggressive about it, Wenis.. You're Dead just is a very uninspired... pointless type release for me. the kick with jazz is thst you can basically say any level of disorganized wank and chaos is good because .. it's Jazz. For me, I'd have preferred a more focused release. There are some cool sections in it but overall it ties together like crap. I guess the vibe of the album is alright.

Shame too since LA and 1983 are great.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Well if you wanna be passive aggressive about it, Wenis.. You're Dead just is a very uninspired... pointless type release for me. the kick with jazz is thst you can basically say any level of disorganized wank and chaos is good because .. it's Jazz. For me, I'd have preferred a more focused release. There are some cool sections in it but overall it ties together like crap. I guess the vibe of the album is alright.

was that passive aggressive? i dont know. I only know one level. 1-1 Super Mario Brothers.

Dereck

Agreed

Nvm looks like its going to be multiple different artists

I apologize for saying it was Snoop & Dre and you got Young Thug

that must've been as traumatizing as it sounds

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nvm looks like its going to be multiple different artists

I apologize for saying it was Snoop & Dre and you got Young Thug

that must've been as traumatizing as it sounds
Damn right you should apologize. Would have tuned in sooner.

Looks like missed Thugger though, oh well *closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom