• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanchot

went down the memphis rabbit hole few years ago, got some first press tapes. theyre in storage, must take them out sometime.

Koozek

Ridin' Dirty is up there with outkast's best for GOAT southern album
Still on Super Tight, but man, this is some funky-ass early OutKast shit at parts. Liking this sound. Looking forward to Ridin' Dirty.

Yep, it's one of the best ever. Also, check out Soul Food!

Also, I'm surprised that you haven't checked out UGK yet, Koozek. Not as good as Outkast but just as important.
I really only listened to OutKast/Goodie Mob when it comes to Southern Rap. Soul Food classic, yeah. I know a few UGK songs like Big Pimpin', obviously, or IInternational Player's Anthem with OutKast.

Btw, gave Mystic Stylez and Chapter 2 a listen. Never knew they had that "Horrorcore" sound, lol. Some cool songs on there, though half of it I don't really like sound-wise.

Dereck

C6agHUlXQAQ0WO8.jpg

thabiz

That Dudley Boyz track is old as fuck. Dope as fuck too

Wait. Most of this has been released before. Nice to have it in one place tho

Vorheez

Andrew's saying it isn't a top ten hardest track of all time.

There's your deep intellectual reading for the day, folks, tune in next time when I analyze the stray comma left behind in your post.
Well thank god we have guys like you torre, because who knows what disaster that conversation would have devolved into without you swooping in to save the day

Thank you for your service to us and this thread. We have finally solved the mystery of Andrew's cryptic post.

Koozek

Well thank god we have guys like you torre, because who knows what disaster that conversation would have devolved into without you swooping in to save the day

Thank you for your service to us and this thread. We have finally solved the mystery of Andrew's cryptic post.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom