• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I don't know how people are listening to Jay's album.

What's a Napster?

We are in 2017

Google has been around since 98

And your point is?? Are people really using Tidal because lol if so

Google exists

That's all I'm gonna say

I finally did since you have your panties in a wad and wouldn't simply answer the question.

You actin like you can't google
laughing-gifs-walk-away.gif

Order

This XXX freestyle might just be the funniest thing I've heard

Seeing his fans go, "yo that was dope" is making it even funnier

Koozek

That was also popular when I was in High School. Pretty sure it eventually came to an end.

Kazaa? The program with more viruses than you could count?
You had to develop a "sense" for what was legit or fake. Looking at file sizes, meta data etc.
Logo_of_BearShare_from_Website.jpg

Had me on BearShare tryna download Ludcaris songs and shit.
Shit, this makes me nostalgic. I think Slum Village, Dilla, N.E.R.D. and OutKast were the first ones whose discographies I discovered that way when I was 12 or so.

EDIT: Of course I never downloaded stuff. I only searched for tracklists and then legally purchased said albums.

HiiiLife

Damn. Waffle tryna get y'all to incriminate yourselves. Keep one eye open like CBS brehs.

Also.

Nicki wanna be Starrah so bad. Why couldn't a good album like telephone be nominated instead of whatever Remy did

LionPride

Banned
I'm just being cheeky. She only got like one song on Apple Music anyway lmao. Thought it was her tho when the song came on on Calvins album.

And Lion stop making the Marshall fans so upset.
When they realize they king has one skill and that's rappin a lot while off fucking beat, the I will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom