• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF spricht Deutsch, zumindest hier drinnen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, "miau" is probably the cutest onomatopoeia for a cat sound I've ever seen.

miau :3
edit: needed more hardy
9qOZK.gif

From what I understand, Fräulein is analogous to Miss, while Frau is analogous to Mrs.

So you'd use Fräulein when talking to an unmarried, young, pretty little thang.

Source: The Sorrows of Young Werther, Fräulein von B.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzfugh3yzR1qd9vcjo1_400.gif[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_m5xtmtwfsx1qai9cu6i.gif

From what I understand it's pretty much never used anymore though, it's an older word.

Beaten. :(

But I saw it in WWII movies :(

That's also how I found out that Germans speak English with German accents when they are alone in their HQs and stuff.

tumblr_m5xtmtwfsx1qai9cu6i.gif

But I saw it in WWII movies :(

That's also how I found out that Germans speak English with German accents when they are alone in their HQs and stuff.

yeah during WWII it was still in fashion I guess :p
can I say that? in fashion? :eek:

+ where did you find that GIF, that's like the best thing on the internet everrrr*_____*

Next lesson -

Capitalize your damn nouns.
Just because this is a message board doesn't mean we should descend into complete anarchy.
It's like I'm seeing thousands of years of culture and human achievement disappear before my very eyes.

Next lesson -

Just because this is a message board doesn't mean we should descend into complete anarchy.
It's like I'm seeing thousands of years of culture and human achievement disappear before my very eyes.

tumblr_lv3990b0xe1qjho7kmk.gif

EDIT:

Wait WHAT? All nouns are capitals in German?

:O

IHaveIce

Banned
Next lesson -

I'm most of my time online with my mobilephone, nope I won't try too hard for our grammar andcorrect spelling with my phone just for a message board sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom