• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Lorde looking radiant as ever at the Australian Record Industry Awards.

BaYGACsCQAAXict.jpg:large

Nemesis_

o The Lorde looks like she's going to a funeral. Did she remember that Gaga's career has died?

I was going to say that she is probably attending Sky's funeral but then I had an existential dilemma - how can something be dead that was never alive?

iR4dy5Lb8B7Se.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was going to say that she is probably attending Sky's funeral but then I had an existential dilemma - how can something be dead that was never alive?

iR4dy5Lb8B7Se.gif

She's probably considering the overall career fatalities she's caused. I mean it's 2013, hew is even thinking about Gaga?

igjSk4LUrxWpg.gif

SANA HUWAG KANG PANG HINAAN NG LOOB KUNG ANU MAN ANG IYONG PINAG DADA ANAN ISIPINMO NA NAKAKA ANGAT KANA SAIBA MAGANDA ANG KAPALARAN NA NAG IINTAY SAIYO MAGING MATATAG KA SANA
AT LAGING ISIPIN NA LAHAT NG TAO MAY KANYA KANYANG PROBLIMA GAMITINMO ANG IYONG BOSES NA SYAMONG KATANGIANPARA MAKUHAMO LAHAT NG GUSTO MO PANGMAKUHAAA

I don't know why, but this made me cackle.
icJf6CCyzYrzU.gif

JohnDoe

Banned
Give it up brehs, ARTPOP was the soundwaves of mediocrity, and it isn't even even doing well commercially. Not even the critics like it. -> recycle bin

Give it up brehs, ARTPOP was the soundwaves of mediocrity, and it isn't even even doing well commercially. Not even the critics like it. -> recycle bin

Lets hold off on the recycling.

It it gets recycled then we may get it served up again later in a different
but no less flop
form.

But if that's the case then how come someone as flawless as myself has been listening to ARTPOP every day since it leaked? Your assertion doesn't quite add up.

tumblr_mj9n5a61mW1s47ajco1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ibwDhacXACNKZe.png

vote for the 2 members who deserves a Gazing Ball and a star respectively this week

• iVcycNGWE5rFX.gif
    = Shady/Mess
  • i3i6ldkIB2Cvc.png
    = Intellectual/Artistic
vote either here, pm me, tweet me, w/e

jbhnykRZzyzAcW.png

Fey

Banned
Satch for Messy (in a good way tho)
Marius for Artistic (because of the OT)

irmqxSJw675pg.gif

"Messy" is too tame for what Touchdown did. "Creepy and fradulent" is more like it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

irmqxSJw675pg.gif

"Messy" is too tame for what Touchdown did. "Creepy and fradulent" is more like it.
Fraudulent sure but I don't really think its creepy. Creepy would have been him seducing people and sweet talking while using fake pics to get shit from people but he was just posting Mariah Carey stuff so it is no big deal. *Unless I missed something that is*

Touchdown

Banned

irmqxSJw675pg.gif

Well I don't know what more else I can do, yes that wasn't me in my old avatar nor is this Midna toon. I still think I'm hot though....

inFEdSCASKRBa.gif

Mau ®

I was at a party last night and they started playing Ke$ha's Tik Tok and we all started rapping to it. I forgot how much of a jam it was.

#FreeKe$ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom