• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Only Mariah Carey stans like them because it's literally the only time of the year that their fave can be relevant to the status quo.

Mariah Carey doesn't make every holiday song tho. If that was true no other artist would put out any christmas music. Clarkson's christmas album was pretty good I thought, and Leona Lewis' new holiday song is good.

I am the real Touchdown and sent my real pic to a few popgaffers already. Yes that wasn't me in my old avatar you are correct. Honestly I'm not being blase at all, I've reached out to a few popgaffers and tried to put things to rest. I apologize for the whole matter and I just wish you all will allow me to try to move forward.

Oprahcry4.gif
Wait, so you're not actually hot? That wasn't you holding the massive fish or catching the frisbee on Myrtle Beach?

iQwvRIHaU4a7V.gif

dismissed

xaosslug

6k I dont need to hide it and irrelevant to the topic in question. Could you please try keeping things relevant to the converation. I know that pre-cum has you dumb but girl pls.

that's a cute little skeet, considering ALL THE TIMES you've brought Christina into conversations to deflect from your failing point. smh

i mean really.

ilT3zscj6cXPz.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
that's a cute little skeet, considering ALL THE TIMES you've brought Christina into conversations to deflect from your failing point. smh

i mean really.

ilT3zscj6cXPz.gif

When talking Britney Spears Christina always comes up and I ain't the only one who brings her up in here. Keep going at it as your fixation with me is quite cute.

botty

Banned
It's still crazy how Miley has been slaying this year. Like I always knew she was big, but for her to take over this much is crazy. Her album is even higher on iTunes than ARTPOP right now.

iMYAdMT27HSpq.gif

tmarques

It's still crazy how Miley has been slaying this year. Like I always knew she was big, but for her to take over this much is crazy. Her album is even higher on iTunes than ARTPOP right now.

Isn't that more a case of Gaga flopping really hard, though?

And in what universe were Mariah and Whitney "friends"?

Bladenic

Isn't that more a case of Gaga flopping really hard, though?

And in what universe were Mariah and Whitney "friends"?

They were only painted as enemies by the media. They recorded a duet together, come on.

I think the only one who Mariah hates is Madonna. Big surprise.

cory64

But oop at them putting names in her mouth. The horse kept it cute and classy.

edit: not "music rivals"
the delusions​

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
4143266332_4fa953efb4.jpg
tumblr_lhpnlvHeCZ1qbrtsbo1_500.jpg

Her Horsecography is quite iconic. Miley's chicken ass and Rihanna's pachycephalosaurus forehead can stay mad. Caterpillar Kills can't touch that crown.

botty

Banned
“Being sexual and in your face is not great for girls who are quite young. It depends what environment you’re brought up in, but personally I've got a god-daughter and little nieces and I don’t want them to see me acting crazy and naked in my music videos."

Associating being "crazy" with owning your sexuality. A mess.

W6cyEMz.gif

cory64

I usually associate crazy with trying it for about 2-4 album cycles and then injuring yourself and failing to maintain dominance afterwards.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine
Stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time
Eh-eh, eh-eh, so happy I could die
Be your best friend, yeah, I'll love you forever
Up in the clouds, we'll be higher than ever
Eh-eh, eh-eh, so happy I could die, and it's alright

Having a moment with the Fame Monster right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom