• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

This season was pretty lackluster. This episode might have been one of the more well rounded though in the shows history dealing with countless arcs in one runtime.

kingocfs

Top to bottom just a great episode, one of the best. Music was on another level. Direction was fantastic, especially dat opening.

PR_rambo

Banned
I wonder what Dany will think of Jon.

He's king in the North, I don't think they're in a hurry to rejoin the seven kingdoms tbh

El-Suave

Next season premiere will set new ratings records - this season was one of the best seasons of any TV show ever. Very few dull moments.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Cersei went Dark Phoenix in this episode and gave no fucks.

Her outfit is on fucking point!

Are we going to end up hating
Sansa for her eventual backstab on Jon due to Littlefinger's mind games?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Wow, what an incredible episode, one of the best in the whole show and that's saying something since Battle of the Bastards just happened.

-The first scene with everyone getting ready, with that music, goddamn chills. That whole scene was beautiful shoot.

-I'm number 1 hater of Tommen cus he annoys the fuck out of me but in that moment, watching his wife and everything he tried to do fail and it bringing him to commit suicide actually touched me. Very powerful.

-Arya's scene completely caught me off guard and it redeemed the Faceless Men arc for me, at first it seemed like she couldn't change faces but now that we see she can and it brought down Walder Frye, it was all worth it. What a great scene.

-Davos' performance was very touching when he confronted Meli for what she did. Good on Jon for siding with Davos.

-Jon Targaryen! Most people who had read theories knew this was gonna happen but the reveal was still great especially...

-Dorne and the Tyrells joining Dany is great, I didn't see the Tyrells joining but I did Dorne.

-KING IN THE NORTH! The whole North rallying for Jon brought a tear to my eye. From being the guy who was kicked around his whole life for being a bastard to the King in the North. Amazing.

-Dany fucking getting on a boat and sailing to Westeros, what else can I say? Got goosebumps.

-Cersei is a character that I used to love to hate but now I just love to love, get character progression has been great these past 2 seasons and the pay off her with sitting on the Throne while everyone who used to laugh at her shits their paints in fear was amazingly satisfying.

I wanna fuck this episode.

~Kinggi~

Banned
That was so incredibly epic and amazing this show continues to evolve in such great ways. The final battles are going to be legendary.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
KING IN THE NORTH!!

I wonder what Dany will think of Jon.

He's king in the North, I don't think they're in a hurry to rejoin the seven kingdoms tbh

All he cares about is winter and surviving it. The White Wolf has no desire to play the game of thrones, and that's why he's already won.

The finale made up for some of those earlier episodes this season. Not bad, but not terribly good GoT quality that we're used to. This finale...fucking amazing. I didn't think I could be any happier after Ep9, but this was truly masterful.

What made this episode so good wasn't just the reveals, its the way they shot them and how well paced the whole episode was. Seriously everything was perfect.

Dai101

Banned
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, The Unhodored, Owner of Teletransporters and Mother of Dragons

Ploid 3.0

It seems like they always save the big budget for the last episode and the last shots. White walkers in the early seasons, and now Horses, and Ships with flying dragons.

It's going to be a long wait, but I'm more looking forward to Better Call Saul, then the next thing I know GOT will be there to console me for a while. Maybe I need to find more non netflix weekend binge shows to watch. What about Silicon Valley, is it interesting?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Fantastic ending to a fantastic season. Maybe the best.

Man, I was actually rooting for Circe while she was pulling off her scheme. It was something to watch unfold.

Two thoughts.

Mel and Littlefinger will come back to haunt the Starks.

Can't even fathom how wrecked Cersei will be. Dany's whole army, Tyrells, and Dorne coming at her. Plus if the Starks cause trouble up north. Boy. Rest in...she's terrible so whatever.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
What a finale. Amazing season

Zo3Covi.gif

Minus two very shitty episodes I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom