• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperedHam

What did Ned's sister whisper to him? Dogs freaked out due to rain and I missed who she said would kill the baby. Was anything revealed of the father?

Kusagari

Cersei's face once she sees Dany's army comprised of Greyjoys, Dothraki, Unsullied, Tyrell's, Dorne and dragons descending upon her with be amazing.

Jerm411

That finale.....THIS SHOW....

tumblr_inline_nm5b9ey63J1t9d56y.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What did Ned's sister whisper to him? Dogs freaked out due to rain and I missed who she said would kill the baby. Was anything revealed of the father?

Rhaegar Targaryen, the one who supposedly kidnapped, raped and murdered her. She tells Ned if Robert knew, he'd have Jon killed.

The cinematography again was just on fucking point. The way the entire first part of the episode was filmed during the trial was absolute excellence.

The last 2 episodes are some of the most beautifully shot television ever

pestul

Not bothered by Varys teleportation.. we don't know how long that gap is. It could be halfway between seasons for all we know. Fucking awesome episode. Dorne + Tyrells + Greyjoys + Unsullied + Dothraki + Dragons.. I said goddamn.

Ploid 3.0

That Varys thing seem like a bad edit. Maybe he has a twin, or ... dude that one shot ruined the show a bit haha. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. So silly, bad mistake.

Not bothered by Varys teleportation.. we don't know how long that gap is. It could be halfway between seasons for all we know. Fucking awesome episode. Dorne + Tyrells + Unsullied + Dothraki + Dragons.. I said goddamn.

Yeah I suppose. Still felt weird.

Tankard

Dude, that was intense!

Finally after seasons of stalling the Game of Thrones i loved in the beginning is back, this season was so good.

This finale brought the goods, please don'tcome back to stall next season,

The North Remembers!!

zsynqx

Incredible episode, an all time great for the show. Definitely topped the bastard battle for me.

The direction was just sublime.

Gandalf

What a fucking episode. Even better than the last.

What a great season in general.

So happy for Arya. She is no-one. She is now a badass assassin.

The King if the North 2.0... Can't wait to see where this leads.

Queen Cersei.

Dany and her countless ships...

Man. It left it without any cliffhangers, but still in such a way I can't wait to see what happens. Bravo.

Best show on T.V right now, hands down.

^^^

He's both. He's the son of both Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. R + L = J was right all along.

Tabarin

Banned
That opening intro with the music till the explosion was one of the best thing I watched on tv in the last 10 years...

That was some orchestrated epic tier stuff

The sense of time progression has been piss poor this season

Made for TV quality

Sense of time progression on this show in general is ass. Speaking as someone who binged 5 seasons in the Fall. Wasn't Jamie a prisoner of war for years even though it's like a season or so on the show? Trust me, it's one of the first things I bitched about to my friends who have been watching since the start.

They didn't say Rhaegar. Her mumbling could not be heard. It's kinda shitty to tell people it is for sure at that point... let them reveal it next season.

Faynwulf

The sense of time progression has been piss poor this season

Made for TV quality

It is a lot harder to do rime progression in a TV show, than let's say in a Book. What would you do? Plaster a date over the screen? Most people don't even know which year it is in the show right now. And if you put the scenes farther apart, then you end up with most of the plots scrammed into differents part of the season.

Ryan_MSF

Hands down the greatest episode of this show i've ever seen. Utterly magical from start to finish, THIS is why this is the greatest show on TV.

Aeana

They didn't say Rhaegar. Her mumbling could not be heard. It's kinda shitty to tell people it is for sure at that point... let them reveal it next season.

They didn't have to say it. Use the other information you know about her character. Stuff they've said many times throughout the show. You don't need everything spelled out for you.

Daeny siding with Dorne makes me want to go full blown #TeamCersei. Plus she looks fucking great in black.

Though I think Jaime is sick of her shit, lol.

RPGCrazied

Holy plot point Batman. So much happened in this episode, wow. I'm guessing next season really is going to be the last one. Seems everything is coming down to one big battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom