• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAMEPOST SCANDAL!!! Burnout 3 XBOX ALSO has a demo for NFSU2 !!!!

Gerber

Banned
I told you all I would be redeemed.

whatsgotgerbersgoat.jpg

Turns out Gamespot was indeed lying about the PS2 being the only version of Burnout 3 getting a NFSU2 demo. Just spoke to Hil from IGN Xbox, he ratted out Gamespot guud!

In case you forgot, this was the headline promoted on Gamespot a week ago "PS2 Burnout 3 to feature Need for Speed Underground 2 demo"

Shady bunch. Gotta wonder how Kassavin hires his new recruits....

BTW, check out how often 'Tor Thorsen' is posting headlines these days. He isnt! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK, now start smoochin, I have my pants down. :)

Mrbob

Lol. One man. On a mission from the heavens above. Brought back to life for one purpose: to spot Gamespot.

WarPig

I was also told directly by EA PR that there would not be a demo in the Xbox version. So cancel the thread, it's not their fault.

Edit: Presuming that Hilary isn't just tweaking this guy, which is a distinct possibility...

DFS.

Gerber

Banned
WarPig said:
I was also told directly by EA PR that there would not be a demo in the Xbox version. So cancel the thread, it's not their fault.

Edit: Presuming that Hilary isn't just tweaking this guy, which is a distinct possibility...

DFS.

Lying is a criminal offense. Busted!!

Top Bottom