• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestore Employees: Any SKU for Eyetoy:Antigrav, WITHOUT the camera yet?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I swear, someone just doesn't want to give Harmonix a break. How many people are likely to buy this game that don't already own an Eyetoy cam?

WarPig

There is one, because I just traded in a copy of the game without the Eyetoy today. However, it doesn't look like many stores stock it -- the EB where I traded it in didn't have any, hadn't been shipped any, and took forever to find it in their database.

DFS.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
WarPig said:
There is one, because I just traded in a copy of the game without the Eyetoy today. However, it doesn't look like many stores stock it -- the EB where I traded it in didn't have any, hadn't been shipped any, and took forever to find it in their database.

DFS.
A local Gamestop said they tried to find a game-only SKU for it in their system but couldn't find one. I guess I'll just have to look around a little more thoroughly. Thanks.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Kaching, by any means rent this if you can instead of buying. Believe it or not (and it pains me to say this, considering how much I love Harmonix, and how much I was hoping the game would rock) this will be the only game ever that I bought that I'd be returning back for a store credit. It all bogs down that it's just painfully unfun, more like chore to play than it can provide any satisfaction. Everything about it feels un-engaging and pedestrian, which is a major blow for this type of game.

FYI, I loved Eyetoy Groove, and thought that game was a lot of fun.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Thanks for the warning. Is it a problem with the Eyetoy interaction or just basic game design? I was just reading Kobun's review over at Wired.com and he was indicating the latter was the problem.

Top Bottom