• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

GG's everyone! Eva ur ken is a beast!

Kadey thanks for running a great tourney. Markman thanks for the sponsorship :) Renta thanks for the stream! Haunts thanks for trolling :p Everything was a lot of fun.

BTW Kadey, I'm movin in a week, so I'll pm u my new address as soon as i can.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I really like how they made the claim in their team name and then actually went on to put GAF on blast. You skillful arrogant bastards. :lol

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Dice said:
I really like how they made the claim in their team name and then actually went on to put GAF on blast. You skillful arrogant bastards. :lol
Seriously, we really believed Art's team was gonna kick everyone's asses. :lol They nearly knocked us out. Hell, gutabo's team had us down 2 sets to 0.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's been a few days. The team of destiny has fallen off the path. Oh crap. This must mean marriage or something. Fack.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's always the Asian guy! Always!

se0xf8.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody getting stuff. Just notify me via pm or on here, the main thread or whatever that you received your stuff.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
All about that random select. :lol
I'm still down though; should make for some very interesting outcomes to say the least. I just hope I don't get too many charge characters cause I'll be basura with em. Gotta hit psn now and get some randoms in.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I would love to participate in a scrub tourney as well. Got to be random select as well so it'll be 10x more hilarious awesome!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No problem.

It got there finally. I'm glad you liked them. I wished the original package arrived though. I had more stuff in it. If only you weren't overseas.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Kadey said:
Scrub tourney may not happen since there aren't enough people.
I say just make a thread if ya can please and link it in the SSF4 OT2. Then we'll know how many people can make it.

I can help with the banner and some graphics if you let me know the dimensions and what not. Thanks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's okay. My assistant and I will take care of things. Everybody just sit back, relax, work on your game and have fun.

Top Bottom