• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

Axis

gg's everyone...sorry i couldn't play for shit tonight haha...dash cancel the ex shoryu? wtf was i thinking?

it's double elim right? so we're still playing?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Axis said:
gg's everyone...sorry i couldn't play for shit tonight haha...dash cancel the ex shoryu? wtf was i thinking?

it's double elim right? so we're still playing?
Actually, it's not. There was a little confusion over what "double elim" actually meant.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Grand Finals start this Friday. Congrats to both teams. This is how many people pictured it since ummmm last week or something.

gutabo

Kadey said:
Grand Finals start this Friday. Congrats to both teams. This is how many people pictured it since ummmm last week or something.
Hey Kadey, is there a fight for 3rd place? :'(

gutabo

Kadey said:
Huh? What? And how do we go about doing that? Ask Marky if he's up for it.
Easy, Team Cobra Kai vs Team justin Wong's hair Club for Men!
Hey Marky, are you up for it? Pretty please?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I dub thee, Sir Gutabo, third place winnar of this stick playing tournament. You have beaten your stick as far as you can. But there are better people at beating their sticks.

gutabo

Kadey said:
I dub thee, Sir Gutabo, third place winnar of this stick playing tournament. You have beaten your stick as far as you can. But there are better people at beating their sticks.
But you haven't seen my aggresive technique first-hand!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody have a good capturing device and wants to capture the Grand finals for me? I want to post it on my YT.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nobody told me they upped the PM limit to 1000. Here I am deleting a bunch of PMs thinking 500 was the limit. @$!@@#!$!!!!!!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I need direct capture so I can do stuff with it. I would do it myself if I had a working 360 and all the tourney matches for that matter. Oh well, things never really go as planned.

Plus I don't want to keep taking you from spending "quality time" with your wife. :lol

Kadey said:
I need direct capture so I can do stuff with it. I would do it myself if I had a working 360 and all the tourney matches for that matter. Oh well, things never really go as planned.

Plus I don't want to keep taking you from spending "quality time" with your wife. :lol

I understand.

Yeah, those late nights recording and uploading took away the "quality time" away from my wife. She was maaaaaaddddddddd!! :lol

Everythang in the Vegeta household is good now! :D

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hey team Jab Jab Fierce, shall we start planning our match date?

FYI, I got a good friend's wedding this weekend, so I'm not sure how much of the finals time period I can say that I can 100% make it. At this point, I would say, maaaybe Friday sometime, and probably Monday would be the most free for me. I'm still not sure for all days since I don't know what the schedules for the bachelor party and wedding day and after parties are gonna be like yet.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
DryEyeRelief said:
Unless Hair club schedules something outside of GAF , there can't be a fight for 3rd place. Zlatko's banned.

Have him on my FL =P.

Whoever wins still loses :lol

Rentahamster said:
Hey team Jab Jab Fierce, shall we start planning our match date?

FYI, I got a good friend's wedding this weekend, so I'm not sure how much of the finals time period I can say that I can 100% make it. At this point, I would say, maaaybe Friday sometime, and probably Monday would be the most free for me. I'm still not sure for all days since I don't know what the schedules for the bachelor party and wedding day and after parties are gonna be like yet.
so..

Hopefully we can do Friday?

Adnan - You going to Goons on Friday? Maybe you can play there.

Anytime during the weekend works for me.. I can't do Monday - Friday next week... Since I'm going to E3 for work.

TurtleSnatcher said:
so..

Hopefully we can do Friday?

Adnan - You going to Goons on Friday? Maybe you can play there.

Anytime during the weekend works for me.. I can't do Monday - Friday next week... Since I'm going to E3 for work.

Depends, I have to close my restaurant down friday night, if I get out past 1am, then I'm probably just gonna go home and sleep, if I get out around 12ish then I'll hit up goons.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh, winning players for after the tourney. Give me a picture of whatever you want. I'll make a custom cover for you.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay. With E3 and drunken vacations going on, I'll postpone the tourney grand finals to anywhere from the 18th-23rd. That gives both teams more time for practice, etc.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Renta, Saqs and Flek. I'll need your name and mailing addresses. Prizes and stuff will be sent after the tourney is over.

For Saqs and Renta, I'll need your input on something.

So far, it's

Saqs, $75 and various other stuff
Renta, $75 and various other stuff
Vegeta, Stuff, I'll give you want you wanted
Flek, same deal

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Do want arcade stick keychain. I left for the weekend and I thought I missed the grand finals! Still looking forward to it!

Kadey said:
Renta, Saqs and Flek. I'll need your name and mailing addresses. Prizes and stuff will be sent after the tourney is over.

For Saqs and Renta, I'll need your input on something.

So far, it's

Saqs, $75 and various other stuff
Renta, $75 and various other stuff
Vegeta, Stuff, I'll give you want you wanted
Flek, same deal

Why am I getting the feeling it's going to be something perverted. >_> <_<

Kadey said:
You want one of Marky's speedos? He wears them to events for good luck. Think, the uncle in Next Friday.
Hell no, MarkMan can keep his crusty ass Speedo's

Hmmmm, he won the lottery and opened a Bah bah barbeque shop with his brother...hmmmmm

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Certain preparations are complete. Flek, I still need your info. The rest will have to be the winners. Hmmmmmmmm............

Who likes Superman?

Who is playing FFXIII?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
If no one likes Dead Or Alive I'll be glad to take that Kokoro. ^^;

Yeah, I know it won't ever happen. And doesn't that figure go for like $80?

Top Bottom