• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GBA] Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island for US$ 19.90 @ PlayAsia

fr4nz

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-66-49-en-70-1x7.html

PA.02491.001.jpg

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Nintendo
Compatible with Game Boy Advance™
No Region Protection
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs In stock, usually ships within 24hrs

List price: US$ 48.90 (~36.17 EUR)
Weekly special price: US$ 19.90 (~14.72 EUR)*
You save: US$ 29.00 (~21.45 EUR)*

good price for a good game :)

USD

Bamihap said:
Pay $20 to play it on my GBA/DS or pay $8 to play the game on my Wii VC.... Mmmhhh
I don't think Yoshi's Island is on VC yet. It will probably show up eventually though.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
USD said:
I don't think Yoshi's Island is on VC yet. It will probably show up eventually though.
If you haven't bought the game for the GBA yet, you might as well wait for the VC version :)

Yeah go ahead and buy it on the VC. Like to see you plug in your wii, on the bus though.

I've had this for the first time ever on the GBA. Its really good. Lets me play it on the bus, and train and stuff.

the thoroughbred said:
I've had this for the first time ever on the GBA. Its really good. Lets me play it on the bus, and train and stuff.
Ugh, portable fanboy? Jesus. It's a $12 saving to play the game as intended.
I don't mind waiting. Do you really care that much?

GBA never should have been used as a SNES port machine, the lack of screen resolution and dedicated sound hardware really kills it.

jts

...hate me...
nincompoop said:
GBA never should have been used as a SNES port machine, the lack of screen resolution and dedicated sound hardware and 4 face buttons really kills it.
A little fix for you.

GBA version has the awful Melee Yoshi voice.

Only thing worse is the GBA version of Zelda LTTP that had the "HYAH!" everytime Link swung his sword.

Top Bottom