• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

geek gaf - figure models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't big in jap and this "ny" store lead to customs charges?

Do they mark as gifts / mark down the prices on the box?
Pretty much, doing so means they are less likely to be checked on customs as well and will be the best option if they intend to use EMS/Registered SAL as custom checks are more than likely upon UK customs if they are not gifts.

The amount of custom charges cause I chose registered SAL =/

Torraz

Pretty much, doing so means they are less likely to be checked on customs as well and will be the best option if they intend to use EMS/Registered SAL as custom checks are more than likely upon UK customs if they are not gifts.

The amount of custom charges cause I chose registered SAL =/

Thanks. Same here in the Netherlands.

Good to know for the future.

I know bij is probably big in japan (the shop), but which one is NY?

: edit:

Should be a worth a look for next year. Most of the figures I have coming now will be releasing at the end of the year, so not sure if I want unregistered SAL for that ("losses" / theft during the holidays season due to extra temporary hired workers...)

Should be a worth a look for next year. Most of the figures I have coming now will be releasing at the end of the year, so not sure if I want unregistered SAL for that ("losses" / theft during the holidays season due to extra temporary hired workers...)

NY is Nippon-Yasan: http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/

Neither have Tharja up yet. Ugh. What to do.

NY = Nippon Yasen: http://www.nippon-yasan.com/

And true about those temp holiday workers =/

Tharja up on BiJ for 8,435 JPY: http://biginjap.com/pvc-figures/7683-fire-emblem-awakening-tharja-1-7.html

Ordered!

Edit:

Worse comes to worse, pre order with Amiami, cancel later if you really have to. As long as its not your first order with them, they dont midn too much if you ask nicely

Yeah I would have gone with amiami and taken the customs hit if the others weren't up by the end of the day. I've ordered enough with amiami that they're always nice about cancellations but I prefer to only cancel figures I've changed my mind about.

You guys never get charged customs I take it?

36494224.jpg

Sigh... fecking UK custom charges XD

chrono01

I want Yagyu Jubei [ Kirameki Hakugin no Kenki ver.] since I missed out on the prior release of her, but my December is already looking insanely full.

Yes, Deep Sea Miku will likely be delayed into 2014 [this IS Good Smile Company after all], and it wouldn't surprise me to see the 1/5 scale Super Sonico be delayed as well. However, I don't particularly like trusting to delays, and if that month's order is massive, it has a greater chance of being taxed through customs [here in Canada]. Sure, I could break them up into 2-3 smaller shipments, but that seems like a massive headache. ~_~

If I weren't debating on whether I should grab a second Tharja, I probably would have pre-ordered Yagyu Jubei by now. However, since I am [and already have the original design Yagyu Jubei on pre-order, I'll have to think about it.

For those that know, what's the explanation behind the Kirameki Hakugin no Kenki ver.? I understand that it was used as the cover illustration for the 12th light novel, but I haven't watched Season 2 [since I'm waiting for the Blu-ray's] so I'm not sure if she shows up there or not.

She definitely has a unique look about her, though. I am tempted.

LiK

just paid for the FLCL figures for AmiAmi. decided to settle for SAL Registered again. saved 1300 yen which is quite a lot. don't really care about the long wait anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom