• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gen Z reacts to Eminem.

Toons

Some boomer ass takes in this thread lmfao.

Gen Z has its problems but I place the blame on the folks who's job it was to raise them more than I do themselves.

Toons

I very much doubt there are any boomers in this thread.

Im using the colloquial version, it more or less evokes that you're acting like a curmudgeon lol.

Also, do people not know gen Z technically started in the late 90s? The oldest of Gen Z can be in their late 20s. The gen i think most users are actually speaking of has been dubbed gen alpha, startng in the early to mid 10s

I don't understand how watching people make faces at things has become a core pillar of media.
There are a lot of factors but here are three big ones:

Lack of companionship
Lack of friendship
Lack of both of the above causing one to watch a reaction vid to emulate the feeling of watching something with a friend.

Covid helped push this forward and made people more introverted, which had a bit of a cause and effect to it that helped reaction content become more viewed, especially as people tuned in to more viral moments.

Content companies and ad companies still can’t figure out how to interact with this form of react media.

Top Bottom