• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Broussard asks fans for scripted Duke Nukem Forever ideas

FriScho

pig cop running behind a tall bearded man with glasses, wearing an orange antiradiation suit and holding a red crowbar, but he is too fast, pig cop needs to stopp, wheezing and shouting: "Ok, but next time I get you"

duckroll

Koshiro said:
Actually if you read the original post, they basically are. These ones are, that is.

That was my point. They shouldn't be and there's no excuse for it. Plus, his examples were so amateurish it borders of self-humiliation. There's no saving DNF from disgrace and I suggest you stop trying. :lol

mosaic

go eat paint
They need to hire Curt Schilling to be on the dev team... perhaps DNF might get finished within the next 86 years.

shuri

Banned
He posts quite a lot on the shacknews forums, lately he's been talking how he's having trouble balancing his game time with all those games coming out lately. I am not joking.

Gattsu25

Banned
A Pug Cop touching himself.
A Pig Cop plowing a section of dirt with his tusks.
A Pig Cop square dancing to Garth Brooks.
Some Pig Cops playing poker.
Pig Cops playing Duke3D.
Pig Cops licking bananas.
Pig Cops reading the newspaper.
A Pig Cop arresting someone--ROUGHLY!!
A Pig Cop stepping on someone's foot--no wait--face.
Two Pig Cops enter a bar.
A Pig Cop, dressed in a black trenchcoat and wearing black sunglasses, staring at nothing and saying "Woah!"
A Pig Cop trying to install Gentoo. No wait...that's a couple of hours too long.
Some Pig Cops standing behind some retarded kids and kicking them!
Pig Cops waiting in a single file line for thier turn to rape someone.

Koshiro

duckroll said:
That was my point. They shouldn't be and there's no excuse for it. Plus, his examples were so amateurish it borders of self-humiliation. There's no saving DNF from disgrace and I suggest you stop trying. :lol
I'm not trying to save DNF form disgrace, I already said it deserves the kicking it gets, and for the record I had no interest in the original and have no interest in this one either. I'm just looking at this from a game design point of view.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
George: "Guys, those script ideas were GREAT. While we're talking about the game, if you were to, just hypothetically mind you, design some maps, a few enemies, and some weapons, what do you think they'd look like? Oh, and um, you still think Duke Nukem's cool...right?"

Fifty

shuri said:
He posts quite a lot on the shacknews forums, lately he's been talking how he's having trouble balancing his game time with all those games coming out lately. I am not joking.

Really? Do you have a link?

Top Bottom