• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get a brand new game on the cheap. (UK)

Dekajelly

Quick get to those 99p bargain bins. I've already got a couple of games using this method, (you get one then your friend goes in) my next game will be Burnout 3 on Friday.

:D :D :D :D
tradein_5games.jpg

*It’s simple - just bring in 5 old games and we’ll give you a new one. The only titles excluded from trade-in as part of this offer are wrestling and football games.

*This offer is not available online. The 5 games must be for PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and Gameboy Advance ONLY. No other formats apply. All games must be in their original packaging and be in good working order and of satisfactory quality. No cash or credit can be issued. Multiple copies of the same title will not be accepted. This promotional offer is open to members of the public only and we reserve the right to refuse this offer to any person believed to be representing a trade buyer. Offer ends Wednesday 15th September 2004. Offer restricted to one free game per customer.

http://shop.game.net/tradein/

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Where would one find these bargain bins? Even the shittiest of games I find generally sell for a few quid.

Top Bottom