• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GGXX: Reload vs GGXX Isuka or wtfever.

Whats with that Key character? Robo-Ky seems cooler. PLUS its 20 dollars on Xbox! OH MAN THE FUCKING STEAL! I had some good matches against drinky last night.

Drexon

Banned
Many including me didn't like Isuka. The 1v1 mode is broken to bits. Dust combos don't work as well any more, you have to turn manually (wth?)... and that's it I guess.

I dont have live, we just meet at his house and play. speaking of which I might get to fight shouta this sunday!

Also, Sadly, I hear lag in GGXX is tied to overall distance. So while its way better than say CvsSNK2, coast to coast could still get hairy

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
My experiance online with GGXX#R is major lag. I had better games on CapvsSNK2.

I can't even stand to play it online anymore cause every single match has like 300-400 ping.

Dave Long

Banned
I've had very good performance from the game online. I was even playing with a guy in California with no problems. Both of us were pretty much shocked at how well it played. I did have problems with a fellow in Arizona but for the most part the game has worked very well.

thom

I haven't had much time to play GG on live (battlefront is owning my soul right now)

but the few matches I've played have been good with hardly any lag.

Dave, I have Live, so I'm available for online matchups.

Plus, I need practice, especially after the stomping I got from MAF's cancel-happy Baiken last night -- OUCH.

Pachinko

Castellan is on live! yay. My experience with guilty gear lag is as follows-

Excellent rating- first 1 minute of connection has 2-300 ping, it smooths out to 150 or less as you play

Good rating- first 2 minutes with heavy ping with the smoothing out only dropping to 150-200

poor- 2 second ping

bad- 4 second ping oof

So it's certainly playable on a good or excellent rated connection but even that 100 milliseconds of ping can throw the game off , I find too many online gamers use it to there advantage and just repeat the same sloppy strategy becuase it work.

Top Bottom