• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Let's see how many insufferable soccer jokes they can manage.

Edit: I play full back on my club team.

Edit2: There is the patented low scoring joke.

Salarians

IA4WyIQl.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is that cactus going for a latenight poo in the woods

That's why he's carrying a lantern and a toilet paper roll right?

Why would a cactus be in the woods anyway?

Wensih

Listening to the Giant Beastcast today, and I'm just extremely impressed with Vinny and how great of a host he is. Usually the Giant Bombcast never actively tries to include Drew in topic conversations outside of what have you been playing or doing this week, but during news Vinny goes 'and what do you think about this Drew' inviting him to the conversation as he rarely chimes in otherwise. I really like Drew on the podcast, and it's always great when the host includes everyone in the conversation.

Giganteus

Listening to the Giant Beastcast today, and I'm just extremely impressed with Vinny and how great of a host he is. Usually the Giant Bombcast never actively tries to include Drew in topic conversations outside of what have you been playing or doing this week, but during news Vinny goes 'and what do you think about this Drew' inviting him to the conversation as he rarely chimes in otherwise. I really like Drew on the podcast, and it's always great when the host includes everyone in the conversation.
Yeah, I appreciate that about him. Vinny's a treasure.

hamchan

Vinny is just the best at like, everything.

Scizzy

Vinny is such a great host. Brad could take notes from him.

I prefer Brad. Vinny tends to let topics run on forever and the Brad Is better at keeping things moving. I'm the only one who thinks this, but I'd like to hear Alex host the Beastcast. He's great on the Power Bombcast.

Its a shame Beast coast doesn't have the room or the staff or probably the equipment to pull off a UPF style show.

Forgot how great Vinny is in that format.

kuppy

Jason got that camera focus in control. Latest mailbag is looking sharp.
What is this, Vice production level?

A sign of things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom