• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr6l0XAh.png

Anjin M

If these two weeks have demonstrated anything, having everyone in the same office is the best Giant Bomb can be. Unless they reach a level of success that would allow them to fully staff two offices, that will always be a suboptimal solution.

I'm hoping that, before I open this link, it is referring to Heavy Metal Faak 2.
I have a weird soft spot for this game since I saw the demo in a Winnebago on the GOG lot at E3 one year. That said, it's a bad game.

Mr. F

Banned
Maaaan I'm still not feeling Nidhogg 2. I wouldn't mind the art style half as much if it wasn't for the plodding animation replacing the snappiness/speed of the original

I would have liked a game that carried on the spirit and focus of nidhogg but took that somewhere new. The world didn't need a actual Nidhogg 2.

It's like if Dave Lang announced Divekick 2. What's the point?

I see what people mean about Uncharted 4's length. I thought I was in the endgame and it turns out I'm halfway through...

send help
Nidhogg 2 still looks ugly as sin.

I inaudibly gasped when Jeff's look of dismay cruscendoed with "I like it."

Jeff, what?! Nidhogg 2 is the ugliest game of the year.

Hope they get positional tracking working

Unfortunately I couldn't get it working at all*. I need a second HDMI on my PC and it only has one.

*Technically it was working, I just could not pump video to my PSVR screen. I was able to get Steam to recognize it was a VR headset to be set-up.

Jintor

so their new browser player makes it so i can never see the mouse on screen in full screen even when i want to and hangs after like a minute of footage.

so glad they've got hte youtube option. The quality is usually just a bit worse but fuck it that thing is reliable.

Meguro

Banned
Nidhogg 2 looks like a fundamental misunderstanding of what made the first game so special.
Not only the look but the addition of more and random weapon spawns kinda destroys the whole simplicity that made 1 so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom