• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan-ass Billy Gunn

also, here's a preview of burch's next hot blog, entitled "five things I still don't get about video games"

"writing them"

those are actually the only words in the article, just written five times

louiedog

Nikki Glaser is funny. I always enjoy her appearances when she pops up in other comedy shows I'm into. I should probably look into her own stuff more.

Ardvent

Remember on Danswers when I told the story about my friend in college calling me and saying "Still want to lose your virginity? My friend wants to sleep with you." Nikki was the girl that called me to set that up. She's awesome, and she'll be great on Danswers.

She's one of my favorite comedians, I'm excited to hear her insight on Danswers.

LnanSet.gif

Volotaire

Wow Danswers seems to be getting a very prominent guest.

Also, Alexis posted this for those interested/in programming:

If you were interested in how I built the TwitchCon splash page you can see the codepen source here with comments: cl.ly/ZtoJ

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It was weird because they cut to that camera and that's the only sign that was there. Dan must be friends with the director.

Seventy70

Am I the only one that hears Dan say "wunt" when he wants to say "wasn't" and "dunt" when he wants to say "doesn't"? I wonder if his dad picked up on that.

Patryn

That Lucius QL was brilliant. I was cracking up so hard at Vinny's attempts to handle that one doctor who kept heading to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom