• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is probably a little too serious for this topic but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Yesterday morning, I posted a vague goodbye fully intending on ending my life. Stress was getting to me and I was kinda freaking out. I pulled a gun on myself and eventually cops were called and I was basically in a standoff for two or so hours. It was actually on the local news, some news douche was Facebook Living the entire thing. Looking back, I'm a fucking idiot and regret what I did. I took two bean bag bullets to my legs and they fucking hurt. I'm currently in a mental health facility, not a hospital or anything, but a house with other people with mental disabilities and counselors. I'm actually not gonna be here too long, only until early next week, because it was just a spur of the moment freakout and not a depression thing that's been going on for years and years. I just read all your posts responding to mine and just wanna say thanks for worrying, it feels good to know that people, even if they're strangers on the internet, actually care.

So yeah, tl;dr, I'm still alive. Thanks for caring. See y'all later.

Take care, my dude.

Hasney

Alright, this is probably a little too serious for this topic but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Yesterday morning, I posted a vague goodbye fully intending on ending my life. Stress was getting to me and I was kinda freaking out. I pulled a gun on myself and eventually cops were called and I was basically in a standoff for two or so hours. It was actually on the local news, some news douche was Facebook Living the entire thing. Looking back, I'm a fucking idiot and regret what I did. I took two bean bag bullets to my legs and they fucking hurt. I'm currently in a mental health facility, not a hospital or anything, but a house with other people with mental disabilities and counselors. I'm actually not gonna be here too long, only until early next week, because it was just a spur of the moment freakout and not a depression thing that's been going on for years and years. I just read all your posts responding to mine and just wanna say thanks for worrying, it feels good to know that people, even if they're strangers on the internet, actually care.

When you come back, it will still be the best time to be playing video games, amongst other things. Glad things already seem to be on the up and up <3

Best of luck with your recovery, bud. We'll always be here until EmCee shuts us down.

Joeku

<3

oti

Banned

Do they have video games there?

&#128536;

Catvoca

Banned

So glad you're ok! Always here to shoot the shit in thread or PM's if you need dude. Stay safe.

Now allow me to seamlessly transition back into content talk.

Snapchat glasses.

Mp5fYkdh.png

bionicpuppy

Giant Bomb Producter/Bufu Caster

I'm also very glad to hear you're still with us. It's the best time to be playing video games, you wouldn't want to miss that. I enjoy this community very much, even when the knuckleheads get mouthy I still think it's one of the best and makes me smile a lot. Seriously though, glad to hear you feel ready to move forward and happy to have you back [when you're ready].

Glad you're OK, don't hesitate to reach out if you want to talk!

Sorry to hear about that, but I'm happy you're alright.

I'm really happy to hear you're okay. Take care of yourself and I'm looking forward to seeing you back again as soon as you're ready.

kingocfs

Stay strong, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom