• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
#firethenewhires

Ben for the moustache and Abby for Mario Party

j5QothE.gif

Catvoca

Banned
I played Twisted again on a hacked Vita and it was cool as fuck.

All those games are so good I don't think I could rank them.

The thing about roguelikes is that they kinda peaked before they took off. No indie roguelike has been as good as Spelunky and FTL.
I have taken multiple attempts at Spelunky and for whatever reason I cannot stick with it, but I cannot get enough roguelikes. I have easily spent at least 500+ hours across Enter the Gungeon, Binding of Isaac, and Rogue Legacy, even double-dipping for BOI on Switch. I think the problem might be that since there are already so many good ones out there, anything less looks even worse by comparison, plus you really need a unique twist/take to stand out.

Rockstar should sponsor the Bombcast. GB got me to switch to Rockstar from Monster for my energy drink needs. My flavor of choice is the punched version! Tastes super good and isn't bitter like most other energy drinks. It's also cheaper than a Monster!

Wunder

Rockstar should sponsor the Bombcast. GB got me to switch to Rockstar from Monster for my energy drink needs. My flavor of choice is the punched version! Tastes super good and isn't bitter like most other energy drinks. It's also cheaper than a Monster!

I've been looking for Rockstar, is it on sale in the UK? Kinda just wanna see what it tastes like

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

I buy Rockstar because a local gas station sells them 2 for $3.

Sugar free ones, always.

Hasney

I've been looking for Rockstar, is it on sale in the UK? Kinda just wanna see what it tastes like

Yeah, but I don't think we have the flavour Jeff and Jason are always drinking. There's no sugar free yellow can. We do get Blueberry though.

Monster Ultra White, Red and the ice tea ones rule though.

oti

Banned
Energy drinks are terrible for your health and you shouldn't drink them.

Mostly water.
Go wild once in a while. Drink unsweetened tea.

Energy drinks are terrible for your health and you shouldn't drink them.

Mostly water.
Go wild once in a while. Drink unsweetened tea.

If Dan can drink 10 sodas a day then thats good enough for me

I really want to start drinking healthier stuff. I drink, what I want to say, about 4-5 cans of Coke a day and an energy drink maybe every 2-3 days. Any brands of tea that someone wants to recommend?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Believe in Dan and Abby to bring it back.

No point in MPP without Jeff.
Dan and Abby actually like the game and Vinny is too positive so that would kill the feature. Alex would have to extra hate everything to make up for Brad, Drew and Jeff.

Im 23 and about 90% of my top 20 would be from the PS3/360 era.

Also 23, made a quick list of favs and I didn't have much before the Ps2/Xbox/Gamecube era.

I'm glad that GB finally has some young peeps on staff. I love the original crew but they are all super duper old

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At the worst point of AAA publishers putting out 'brown n bloom shooters' was it ever as bad as modern indie game devs and roguelike/roguelites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom