• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

LifEndz

I dont understand... I thought they were good at games

1477095076061.gif

Tagyhag

Lmfao.

That's ALMOST as bad as the immortal Calus glitch someone here mentioned.

Which lowkey I kinda want that to happen for their reaction.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't Destiny all P2P outside of the log-in/inventory/progress updates? The server connection issues shouldn't have an effect on what's happening in game; only the systems around it.

oti

Banned
It's 6AM on a bank holiday over here. I could either go out and take a walk, try to go to sleep again or ride my stationary bike while watching this wonderfull mess. 🤔

Joeku

It's 6AM on a bank holiday over here. I could either go out and take a walk, try to go to sleep again or ride my stationary bike while watching this wonderfull mess. 🤔

What the fuck is a bank holiday? Is it literally a day where banks are closed so everyone else said "fuck it, we are too"?

Lmfao.

That's ALMOST as bad as the immortal Calus glitch someone here mentioned.

Which lowkey I kinda want that to happen for their reaction.

I think that only happened to us because we were pushing his phases so fast.

Don't think that's gonna be a problem here.

oti

Banned
What the fuck is a bank holiday? Is it literally a day where banks are closed so everyone else said "fuck it, we are too"?

It's a UK term I thought people here would know better than "National Celebration Day". That's what we call them in Germany.

Today's German Unity Day. Yay.
🇩🇪

Top Bottom