• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I cant remember that.. its been forever since I played OG darksouls on 360.

Well for Brad, he's underlevel'd/undergeared and it's been 18 months since he last played this save. He stopped playing after he accidentally went into the painting on the Extra Life stream and people said there's no hope for you in this place with what you got so he stopped playing.

That was fun!

Every year I find myself going "Man, I should really go to Pax East next year" and then I never do. I should fix that next time around.

No he didn't. They were in the exact same room. I suppose it could be said that he lasted longer, but that's not the metric. He didn't get further.

I think he did. He survived long enough for the platforms to come by so he could ride on top of them which seemed to be the only way out of that room, so he progressed further. Dan died on the floor.

Wunder

No he didn't. They were in the exact same room. I suppose it could be said that he lasted longer, but that's not the metric. He didn't get further.

he dodges and moved around to the right. Dan entered the room and moved left a tiny bit and then died. If we're allowing the fact that Dan jumped longer than Patrick as a win for him, then that's a win for Patrick.

I think he did. He survived long enough for the platforms to come by so he could ride on top of them which seemed to be the only way out of that room, so he progressed further. Dan died on the floor.

Yeah, he may not have gotten out of the room but he clearly saw a little bit more of what that level had to offer.

The level turned into what was essentially an auto-scroller and Scoops got deeper into it. The metric was who got further into the level and Patrick did just that.

Lijik

Yeah i dont think that can really be argued unless you want to say the first level is a tie because they died in the same "room", which still puts patrick ahead

MMaRsu

Well for Brad, he's underlevel'd/undergeared and it's been 18 months since he last played this save. He stopped playing after he accidentally went into the painting on the Extra Life stream and people said there's no hope for you in this place with what you got so he stopped playing.

I know all that but still, coming off DS3 I'd imagine he'd be a little better. Its clear he was underleveled though.

Yeah, if we're going by section, both Dan and Patrick failed to get past the chain chomps.

If we're going by how far to the right they got, Patrick got further to the right.

In a room like this, Patrick lasted 3x as long, saw and RODE the way out of the room which Dan never even laid eyes upon, AND Patrick was killed by essentially nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom