• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
wait the fuck dan/klepek thing is everyone watching? How do i miss shit all the time

Ok been very busy with work etc so I have missed a lot with GB last 2 weeks or so.

So I go the site to download the beastcast etc.

And brad is streaming from home?
And its PAX weekend?
He is not attending or?

Someone fill me in please :O

Ok been very busy with work etc so I have missed a lot with GB last 2 weeks or so.

And its PAX weekend?
He is not attending or?

Yes to all three. Not sure why he isn't making the trip, but he's streaming alone at his place.

Regarding the Dan/Patrick periscope, Patrick said at the end "Look for that real soon!" regarding the HQ version. It also seemed to go really well, which might expedite the process. Periscope has some value because Austin is sitting right next to Katie, who is holding the phone.

This is reminding me of how much great art design there is in Dark Souls.

While DS2 has some amazing areas, it's nowhere near as consistent and as wonderful as Dark Soul 1. Hell, Dark Souls 2 might have too many areas for its own good, not really letting you take in the environments as well as one does in DS1.

Though fuck Blighttown of course

AngryMoth

Brad saying "I have business with another boss today". If he's talking about O&S hope he cleared his schedule cos he's about to face some of the hardest pve sections in the game lol

And its PAX weekend?
He is not attending or?

Yes. He and Jason will be doing home streams. A mini UPF.
Yes
He, Jason and Rorie didn't go.

Myggen

While DS2 has some amazing areas, it's nowhere near as consistent and as wonderful as Dark Soul 1. Hell, Dark Souls 2 might have too many areas for its own good, not really letting you take in the environments as well as one does in DS1.

Though fuck Blighttown of course

Yeah, for as much as I really like DS2, the disappointing thing about that game was the art design. It's in some ways a really ugly game with some exceptions.

Thanks all who answer my questions.
Still super weird, I know its not like mandatory for him to go but still.
If cbs at least pays for the flight and hotel, and the get badge for free because of media then why not?
First time that brad is not there as far as I can remember.

$20 says Brad doesn't make it past the archers this stream.
I don't do money bets but I bet that your 100% correct arrows are going to be his doom.

Yeah, for as much as I really like DS2, the disappointing thing about that game was the art design. It's in some ways a really ugly game with some exceptions.

Everything that was the poison area you have to go through just to get to the Iron Keep is the worst of the worst for a souls game both gameplay and looks-wise. And it looked especially shitty on the last gen machines. At least on PCs DS2 downsamples well so you can rush past that awfulness quickly.

Even DS1 at its worse still look alright. DS2 has some outright ugly areas, yup.

Myggen

Thanks all who answer my questions.
Still super weird, I know its not like mandatory for him to go but still.
If cbs at least pays for the flight and hotel, and the get badge for free because of media then why not?
First time that brad is not there as far as I can remember.

Might have other plans this weekend or something like that.

Mario Maker Championships =

1b5ddb4419d56d9928953b3fc094e579.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom