• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give me Mario Paint DS and Gameboy Camera DS!

Docpan

Both Mario Paint and GB Camera were BORN to appear on the DS!

Just imagine snappin' a pic of someone, drawing a Hitler mustache and a cock going into their mouth via the touchpad, then sending it back out for everyone within 500 feet to see.

FUCKING GNARLY, MAN.

Oh, and that fly swatting game in Mario Paint would be much less frustratin' with the touchpad.

You used the phrase "FUCKING GNARLY, MAN." so I concluded that I just may be missing the funny part....

Thanks for making DS posts one step closer to a ban...

Docpan

All I want to do is draw cocks and send them off to everyone within range... OK?

And pictochat doesn't count. :( I need to have that peaceful beach music playing while I draw massive, blood-pumped dicks with wings flying through a glazed donut.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Docpan said:
All I want to do is draw cocks and send them off to everyone within range... OK?

And pictochat doesn't count. :( I need to have that peaceful beach music playing while I draw massive, blood-pumped dicks with wings flying through a glazed donut.
Why draw dicks if you have a camera? ;)

Top Bottom