• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Glass to the Wall - Weekly Gaming Radio Show

jesusraz

turqradiofb.jpg

What is Glass to the Wall?
I produce and host a videogame radio show called Glass to the Wall with a helping hand from various others - simple as that!

When can you tune in?
It airs every week - Thursdays at 4:00pm Eastern (US) / 9:00pm GMT on an online station called Turquoise Radio. Missed the first show? Don't worry, there is also a repeat! When? Saturdays at 2:00am Eastern (US) / 7:00am UK time.

Why should you be interested?
Each week is a mix and match of various types of content. In the past there have been Q&As, reader questions, group discussions, reviews, previews, coverage of new tech, and even shows dedicated to chiptunes/classic gaming music.

How can you listen?
Either go here: Turquoise Radio to listen directly, or for anyone that prefers listening on iOS/Android devices, there's a free app to download.

I don't want to listen live! Where can I download old shows?
Good question! By popular demand, archived shows are being stored here at Mixcloud. Enjoy!

Feedback?
Just give me a shout. I'm always open to new ideas! It's meant to be a show that appeals to all, so I try to do shows based on feedback from listeners.

jesusraz

It's Glass to the Wall again tonight!

Glass%20to%20the%20Wall%20Ep15%20-%20Comic-Con%20Special.jpg

What's On?
- 20 Ideas for the new Smash Bros. on 3DS/Wii U
- Overview of Comic-Con and its cosplayers
- Discussion about the early builds of Wind Waker HD, Link Between Worlds and Pikmin 3 tested recently
- Review of Kokuga
- Hands-on preview of DKCR: Tropical Freeze

Tune In: 6pm Eastern, 11pm UK time, midnight Central Europe

jesusraz

It's that time of the week again, folks - yes, it's Glass to the Wall tonight!

Glass%20to%20the%20Wall%20Ep16%20-%20Pikmin%203%20&%20Yunchi.jpg

What's On?
- Pikmin 3 review
- Cloudberry Kingdom hands-on preview
- Nintendo Bytes: a round-up of the week's news
- Hyper Japan interview with J-Pop star, Yun*chi about music and gaming
- Special song to finish off the show: Tenshi no Yubikiri from Kare Kano, by kz(livetune) ft. Yun*chi.

Tune In: 6pm Eastern, 11pm UK time, midnight Central Europe

jesusraz

It's that time of the week again, folks - yes, it's Glass to the Wall tonight! How time flies! (I missed promoting last week's as my wife was ill).

gttw18-reviews-week.jpg

What's On?
- Tech Up! Klipsch S3m vs. AfterShokz Bluetooth Headset
- Gunman Clive review
- SteamWorld Dig review
- Bugs vs. Tanks review
- Nintendo Bytes: a round-up of the week's news
- AquaMoto Racing 3D review

Tune In: 6pm Eastern, 11pm UK time, midnight Central Europe (or catch the repeat on Saturday 2am Eastern, 7am UK time).

jesusraz

Glass to the Wall tonight is a special to celebrate the 18th anniversary of Chrono Trigger being released in the US.

gttw19-chrono-special.jpg

What's On?
- Guardia Castle from Blake Robinson's Chrono Trigger Symphony
- Radical Dreamers review
- Weekly News Round-Up
- Mighty Switch Force! 2 3DS eShop review
- Chrono Trigger DS review
- Acting out of Radical Dreamers' intro
- Teaser for Chrono Trigger Symphony Vol.02

Tune In: 6pm Eastern, 11pm UK time, midnight Central Europe (or catch the repeat on Saturday 2am Eastern, 7am UK time).

People may not liked scheduled content anymore (from what some tell me), but hopefully some of you tune in through the website (on PCs and laptops) or using the free app on Android and Apple devices.

jesusraz

Glass to the Wall tonight has a special competition for three lucky listeners to win prizes from Insert Coin Clothing, plus much more!

gtw21.jpg

What's On?
- Music from Blake Robinson's Chrono Trigger Symphony
- Competition Details for Insert Coin Clothing Prizes
- Weekly News Round-Up
- Classic 80s Gaming Chiptune Highlights
- Rayman Legends Review

People may not liked scheduled content anymore (from what some tell me), but hopefully some of you tune in through the website (on PCs and laptops) or using the free app on Android and Apple devices (search 'Turquoise Radio').

jesusraz

First post updated with the show's new time and banner, as well as a link to archived episodes for those that don't have chance to listen each week.

Top Bottom