• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Mail invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newduck

I've had it for months now, and i've only received my second invite recently. How the hell are people getting 7?

Dilbert

Ummm...as much as a gigabyte of free storage sounds appealing, I don't know how you can hope to enjoy your Google-l33tn3ss if you had to beg for access. Also, do you really think it's a good idea to be posting your email addresses online? That's how you get spam, people...sheesh. Pretty soon, everyone will have Gmail, and THEN how cool will you feel? It's just email, for crying out loud. It's not like anyone cares. It's not like Google is buying you a free car. It's not like you could ever receive a gigabyte of email in your whole lifetime, even if you joined a thousand internet dating services at once. It's not like I'm telling you anything you don't already know.

(Translation: sour grapes over not having Gmail)

IJoel

-jinx- said:
Ummm...as much as a gigabyte of free storage sounds appealing, I don't know how you can hope to enjoy your Google-l33tn3ss if you had to beg for access. Also, do you really think it's a good idea to be posting your email addresses online? That's how you get spam, people...sheesh. Pretty soon, everyone will have Gmail, and THEN how cool will you feel? It's just email, for crying out loud. It's not like anyone cares. It's not like Google is buying you a free car. It's not like you could ever receive a gigabyte of email in your whole lifetime, even if you joined a thousand internet dating services at once. It's not like I'm telling you anything you don't already know.

(Translation: sour grapes over not having Gmail)

Need an invite? I think I have one. PM me with your email address and I'll send an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom