• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got $9.95/mo? Then you, friend, can the have The Sarah Palin Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drspeedy

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/sarah-palin-online-tv-channel-109429.html
Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with "no need to please the powers-that-be," Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel's home page.

"Are you tired of the media filters?" she asks. "Well, I am. I always have been. So we're gonna do something about it."

"We'll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won't talk about,"

Membership is set at $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a year.

Potentially less offensive than the last $9.95/mo you could spend on Palin content:
28033_1_230c.jpeg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If you have a toilet you too can know what it's like to flush money down the drain.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So all this time we thought she was saying stupid shit but it was actually the result of filters? I just thought she was dumb.

It's wonderful that she's willing provide this unfiltered access to her thoughts for the low low price of $10 a month. What a generous person.

andycapps

Is it bad that I have a really morbid curiosity over what the programming will be like? I'm hoping that someone on GAF takes the plunge so we can get some more info.

THese right wing tea party nut jobs are like the new televangelists. What a bunch of frauds looking for simpletons to rip off.

How do you teach a simpleton not to fall for this? I wish we had a cure.

The only reason I care is because this makes people vote dumbly. And thats when we dont get gun control, equal marriage rights and abortionfests.

Lubricus

How do you teach a simpleton not to fall for this? I wish we had a cure.

The only reason I care is because this makes people vote dumbly. And thats when we dont get gun control, equal marriage rights and abortionfests.

The folks who will watch this will never become more progressive.They were all watching Glenn Beck anyway.

mackattk

If it works for Rush Limbaugh, don't see why it wouldn't work for her too.

The only downside is that if you prepay for a full year, you only get around 7 months.

Care to elaborate? Are you just meaning that this site won't last longer than 7 months or am I missing something here?

The folks who will watch this will never become more progressive.They were all watching Glenn Beck anyway.
Ah maybe this is why she is launching it now...Glenn Beck has been very sympathetic to the child migrants crossing our southern border so this may be the time to steal many of his viewers who feel he has gone soft.

Ah maybe this is why she is launching it now...Glenn Beck has been very sympathetic to the child migrants crossing our southern border so this may be the time to steal many of his viewers who feel he has gone soft.

To be clear Beck wants them sent back. He just wants to take care of them with food, water, and toys instead of shooting them.

Honestly, if she wants a soapbox to tell the world how much an idiot she is without the GOP shutting her up, I'm all for it. No filters works both ways. She might make the super conservatives slightly more super conservative... but the moderates will be getting a dose of unfiltered Palin that they're not prepared for and maybe get a wake-up call to the lunacy they've been supporting.

And the rest of us will hopefully get a good laugh out of it.

Media filter huh?

Fortunately for her there's a large segment of conservatives who can't get their daily allotment of mildly racist propaganda from Fox News alone.

If it works for Rush Limbaugh, don't see why it wouldn't work for her too.

Rush Limbaugh has a track record of creating content. He has been making 3 hour shows for 25 years, so I wouldn't doubt his ability to actually put something up. He spews bullshit, but its a constant stream of bullshit.

Sarah Palin is known for quick, 3 minute hits, and quitting her job. I mean, there was a reason Fox News cut her, she doesn't have much to say. She isn't quick on her feet, and once she states her main point, she is pretty void of thought.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Care to elaborate? Are you just meaning that this site won't last longer than 7 months or am I missing something here?

She quit her job as governor of alaska before her term was up. It was probably mainstream media's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom