• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotta give credit to games like halo2 and MP2 etc

SantaC

Atleast they have their release date set. They're not like RE4, Doom3 and HL2 which is a mess when it comes to official release dates. Something that bothers a gamer.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'd say those two games have a 99% chance of hitting their release dates this year...

dark10x

Kuroyume said:
Wasn't the Halo date pushed back in Europe a day or two? Scratch Halo off that list...

There is a difference between development delays and shipping delays...

The game will be finished for November 9th.

How about giving credit to Halo 2 and Metroid Prime 2, for being worthy sequels, and improving upon the original in all the ways it should.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
right, because Halo 2 wasn't originally planned to be done by last Christmas or anything ...

Manders

Banned
teepo said:
um... halo 2 was delayed?

Uhhhhh...yeah. It was originally supposed to come out LAST November and then I think they pushed it back to March of this year and now to November I believe.

Moe

Manders said:
Uhhhhh...yeah. It was originally supposed to come out LAST November and then I think they pushed it back to March of this year and now to November I believe.
Halo 2 has never had an official release date until E3 2004 - there was no delay and there won't be any :)

Moe said:
Halo 2 has never had an official release date until E3 2004 - there was no delay and there won't be any :)

By that logic, Doom 3 shoudn't be included in the original rant either. It never had a release date and never had any innuendo about certain dates that never materialized.

dark10x

ravingloon said:
By that logic, Doom 3 shoudn't be included in the original rant either. It never had a release date and never had any innuendo about certain dates that never materialized.

By that logic, Duke Nukem Forever should be included too.

Top Bottom