• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I wonder if that would explain the audio/loading issues I've been having - I'll have to get home before I try the Chrome version, but so far the mobile version isn't quite the best experience.

PepperedHam

Is it normal for the mobile version and the chrome version to have different options? I got quite used to having the dialogue text pop up instantly but that option doesn't seem to be in the mobile app version.

Pretty okay performance for me using both methods on an LG G4. Chrome app and the mobile app seem to be pretty similar for me and I'm not dissatisfied with either. Though I'd probably use the mobile app more if I could have my instant dialogue text option lol.

What are your settings? Are realtime notifications turned off?
I haven't changed a single setting, aside from the connection type (WiFi) and some other quality related setting (standard).

For an example of what I mean: On iOS (app), after a load screen no sound will play until I tap the screen, which then will play the sound very late as if it were just starting.

On Android, playing through the browser doesn't stop the audio when you switch to some other app, though this may be a Mobile Chrome thing.

I haven't tested to see if there is anything else yet, since I was working.

MiTYH

So over the course of an hour trying to move my non-account on phone one to the good phone, I've managed to move it... but only in safari, not the app. Still, better than nothing? I just can't seem to get the iOS app to log me out, even though Safari on the phone recognizes the registered account. Annoying! At least it gives me something to do during the stamina refill...

What's the rate on that again? 1 per 5 minutes, right?

Feep

Banned
I *know* someone has posted this, and I apologize, but I don't want to comb through hundreds of posts...

Is there a good English get started guide?

chrono01

All of this story content. I haven't done any of the Fate episodes, since I wanted to wait for the English release. I have pages upon pages to go through, not to mention the story content in Lyria's Notebook.

So busy.

kiryogi

Banned
Yeah, but...I want to go through the tutorial in English. Is there a way to access settings and change it prior to that process?

I think the settings button in the upper right corner should be available before you hit the start button.

Big thanks to Ala Alba giving me one of his/her accounts and helping me get set up!

I'm enjoying the game but the performance on mobile is really poo, even on the lowest settings. Cutscenes are choppy and battles have long pauses between hitting the attack button and actually attacking. Will give it another go exclusively on Chrome tomorrow.

kiryogi

Banned
Big thanks to Ala Alba giving me one of his/her accounts and helping me get set up!

I'm enjoying the game but the performance on mobile is really poo, even on the lowest settings. Cutscenes are choppy and battles have long pauses between hitting the attack button and actually attacking. Will give it another go exclusively on Chrome tomorrow.

Realtime battle notifications off and 2x battle speed enabled?

Vamphuntr

Got lucky at the last minute today. Needed the water dragon scale and kept encountering dragon from all other elements instead of water in the trial. Eventually got 2 water dragon in the last fight. Also got a new rusted weapon (pistol). Also got the dagger from the event to level 67. It's going to take a while T.T

razterik

Under "Event" in the multi-battle. There's a thing to select "Priority Tab". What is this?

It makes the Event tab display first when you go to the Raid page instead of the standard Raids tab.

Add me to the list of people that are playing under an iOS guest account and need a guide for linking it to Mobage/email/whatever.

Rainy

Banned
So dark fencer is the class I should aim for right? i just started the game and I'm a fighter class, so what do i exactly have to do to get to DF? I'm expecting it to take a while but do I need to switch to another class as a prereq or what? Thanks in advance!

razterik

So dark fencer is the class I should aim for right? i just started the game and I'm a fighter class, so what do i exactly have to do to get to DF? I'm expecting it to take a while but do I need to switch to another class as a prereq or what? Thanks in advance!

In the first set of job classes, master Fighter, Knight, Priest, and Enhancer. Then in second set, Sentinel and Arcana Dueler. Dark Fencer opens up after that.

Bigrx1

Banned
so after reading these posts I'm a bit confused. This is still officially coming to the west, or it was thought to be coming to the west and this "english version" of the japanese game is all there is going to be?

Yaari

so after reading these posts I'm a bit confused. This is still officially coming to the west, or it was thought to be coming to the west and this "english version" of the japanese game is all there is going to be?

The latter. There's no reason to expect a re-release for the west.

Totakeke

Basic questions, wish there was a simpler beginner's guide to organization. :p

1. Your main character always leads the party right?
2. What do support (non-main) characters, summons, and weapons provide?
3. Do the other characters aside from your single main character affect the weapons equipped?
4. What is the general plan for configuring a party? Everything should be the same element, and have as much attack boost to the same element as possible?

sensui-tomo

If there is room for the third gaf guild i'd like to join
I'm assuming you'll need the ID number (plus i'm willing to take friend invites too)
ID: 10247766

Ala Alba

Woah. Guess I'll look through this in a bit. Are all these accounts at the beginning of the game?

Yeah, they've all done nothing but the mandatory tutorial and pulls.

If there is room for the third gaf guild i'd like to join
I'm assuming you'll need the ID number (plus i'm willing to take friend invites too)
ID: 10247766

Same here, finally unlocked the ability to join a crew.

ID: 10360219

Top Bottom