• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was expecting preload to be available on UK PS Store, but no luck so far, even though it's 13th. Yeah, yeah, I know, we'll have 3-4 days to download it, but I downloaded couple of games tonight and it was so damn slow, those 17+ gigs of GTA V are going to take their sweet time.

Rockstar Games sent along this artwork.

(Click for bigger)

I appreciate everyone's support in the thread regarding the OP, especially the guys from the NYC Office.
First off, I love the OT and appreciate the effort you put into it. My weekend plans include camping out in it over the weekend. I also think it's awesome Rockstar wants to send you over some artwork.

I do however worry about a publisher asking a Gaf member to remove items from a game's official OT, and then suggesting they use other material instead. The principle of it just doesn't really sit well with me. Anywho, just my 2 cents. If I'm totally offbase here, feel free to correct my assumptions.

Aranath

UK GAF here:
BT_6XXjCAAAxn3Y.png

Mine's saying the same. What postage method are you using? I've got Prime's next day, so I'm rather curious as to when this is going to arrive now.

Vizzeh

Banned
Always wondering, but why does games get a tuesday release? What good is that to anyone, release on a Thursday or friday... no point getting a game to have to go to school/work :p

Loxley

Always wondering, but why does games get a tuesday release? What good is that to anyone, release on a Thursday or friday... no point getting a game to have to go to school/work :p

New games and albums come out on Tuesday, new comic books come out on Wednesday, new movies come out on Thursday and Friday. Various entertainment mediums don't want to clash with each other.

Honestly I don't think there's any one reason.

Orbis

New games and albums come out on Tuesday, new comic books come out on Wednesday, new movies come out on Thursday and Friday. Various entertainment mediums don't want to clash with each other.

Honestly I don't think there's any one reason.
Most games in the UK launch on a Friday; GTA V being an exception apparently.

Pyccko

Welp. I caved and went into the spoiler thread. I HAD TO SEE THAT PUNCH, MAN.
I only regret it a little.

A lot. I regret it a lot.

dd3d813fb138356f46a2b28450ef007d.png

UK as well and mines hasn't dispatched :(. Saints Row IV didn't dispatch until the day before and I still got it release day so my hopes are still high.

Respect to the fellow GAFFERS who have stayed out of the Spoiler thread.

God, I feel like someone holding onto their virginity for their Wedding night!

Was at work all day and couldnt partake in this here thread business.

I am proud to say i have not even CONSIDERED clicking that thread much less sniffing around in it. I haven't even been to the GTAV subreddit all day. Only this thread from now until release. Its all I got!

noobasuar

Banned
Alright going on blackout starting now. I've seen enough from the other thread to know that this is about a million times better than IV so I'm happy about that and don't want any more spoiled for me. Thank god.

Orbis

dd3d813fb138356f46a2b28450ef007d.png

UK as well and mines hasn't dispatched :(. Saints Row IV didn't dispatch until the day before and I still got it release day so my hopes are still high.
I wouldn't worry. Amazon usually dispatch the night before release for me, and I always receive the next day. I'm using Prime this time so I'd definitely not expect dispatch until Monday afternoon/evening.

Gaz_RB

This game is so close I can taste it.

tCkWe.gif

Major story spoilers happening in the other thread btw, if you were considering peeking, I'd advise against it.

clockpunk

Any word on if the extras in the other editions will be dlc? I know the blimp will be but any word on anything else?

I *really* hope the Hotrod will be made available separately at a later time - would love to have it, but alas, not enough for the extra £40 an edition upgrade would require.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Sorry I messed up with my tabs :/

By the way, my Rockstar Warehouse order has gone "in process" too, do anyone know from where they ship when it has to be delivered in France ?

Amagon

First off, I love the OT and appreciate the effort you put into it. My weekend plans include camping out in it over the weekend. I also think it's awesome Rockstar wants to send you over some artwork.

I do however worry about a publisher asking a Gaf member to remove items from a game's official OT, and then suggesting they use other material instead. The principle of it just doesn't really sit well with me. Anywho, just my 2 cents. If I'm totally offbase here, feel free to correct my assumptions.

You're not the only one feels this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom