• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
I would love if they did car packs as DLC with car models from the previous games.

It could be like 88' Infernus; 94' Banchee; 2001' Sentinel.

Just updated the visuals on the models and collect monies.

Dug

Banned
ec4kWdul.jpg

come-on.gif
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=jim%20sterling

"Online playing Grand Theft Auto V - Playing story"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Rizsparky

The map looks lovely. I'd pay $60 if the game was ONLY exploring the map, with no missions or activities or anything else.

I'm not sure we've seen a game with such a high value to dollar ratio in a long time

I agree, the amount of hours I plan on putting into this game is considerably more than other full retail purchases.

BFIB

I can't wait until GAF hate hits this thread. The inevitable "The graphics are terrible!' to "GTA IV was better!"

This thread is going to be legendary.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why would it say if you're inside a strip club?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I can't wait until GAF hate hits this thread. The inevitable "The graphics are terrible!' to "GTA IV was better!"

Once I get the game, the only time I'll read this thread is when someone else is occupying my TV.

When GTA online launches anyone down for a group walk from the bottom of the map to the north armed with nothing but a melle weapon of your choice?

Lucky bastards, get all week and then the weekend to play. THIS week would have perfect for my schedule, could have even taken the week off if I wanted ... but next week won't work.

When GTA online launches anyone down for a group walk from the bottom of the map to the north armed with nothing but a melle weapon of your choice?

You had me up until 'melee weapons'. As much as this game is going to be awesome and improve, I can't imagine that melee weapons will be more enjoyable than a gun.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I've already purchased a servant to transcribe my NeoGAF posts as I play.

Yeeeeah, about that. I think I'm gonna be busy now.

Do you think the next GTA will be 6? Or will it be like GTA: Las Venturas? Always wondered why they did that.

I always put Vice City and San Andreas as - kind of - the equivalent of the Episodes from the HD era. GTA 6 will be next-gen era GTA, whilst I reckon we'll get LV and SF as DLC. Just a hunch, of course.

He could be taking notes. Journalists do that, you know

If he's in the stripclub, he'll likely be dishing notes out. Unless he's dancing, of course. New mini-game confirmed?

There was an achievement like that in Red Dead I think.

You had to get from Blackwater to Mexico before Dusk without being killed by an enemy player.

Derrick01

Banned

I know there's going to be at least 1 person who does the bolded and I can't wait to hear them try to explain how. Because there's no possible way.

edit: Ok there is 1 way but it's very unlikely. Rockstar would have to do a bait and switch and the final game ends up not having any of the fun content that's been in every video and preview.

Dug

Banned

Oh man, if GTA V gets anything below a 10 from IGN the shit storm will be massive. Mostly people will be saying that IV is better than V. :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I know there's going to be at least 1 person who does the bolded and I can't wait to hear them try to explain how. Because there's no possible way.

edit: Ok there is 1 way but it's very unlikely. Rockstar would have to do a bait and switch and the final game ends up not having any of the fun content that's been in every video and preview.
Himuro?

I'm glad reviewers already have their copies and they'll actually have time to play the game before writing a review.

If this is a good game, that won't happen.

dugdug

Banned
So, I went to go pre-order this on PSN, and, a warning popped up on the store saying "you better have 36 GB of free space on your PS3, because, if you don't DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS GAME"

36 GBs? Jesus. I wonder / hope it's only around half of that for the SP since MP is coming later. Is there any info on that? Do I really need to clear up 36 for the initial download on Tuesday?

Because, even if that 36 GB goes up at midnight (which I know it won't) that still means I won't be able to play it till Wednesday. Hell, I'll be lucky if it even installs by the time midnight hits on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom