• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT4 delayed

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
if Sony delay the PSP after this , i swear, i'll kick Kutaragi in the balls.

Delayed due to "unforseen circumstances"

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Maybe they are going to add online play?

*hops on the "not happening" express , stopping at Disappointment, Dejection and Shattered Dreams Central*

Hahah, I LIED!

SELL YOUR BODIES FOR SONY SO THEY CAN USE THAT MONEY TO GET THIS GAME OUT ON TIME!

Btw, we all know they're just delaying the game to add in.. uhh.. two-player... uhhh... co-op.... umm... photography mode?

aoi tsuki

Warm Machine said:
I've been seeing bus stop ads for GT4 in Vancouver.
www.spong.com said:
According to our insider source, Polyphony Digital has been asked to remove all models of cars from their upcoming Gran Tourismo 4 game, at the request of leading car manufacturers . Over 400 different buses from 20 leading bus manufacturers will take their place. Polyphony Digital was unable to be reached for comment.

comm0005blackex.jpg

It's all over!!

Sho Nuff

Banned
I heard that to get the game out on time, they outsourced some code to India:

_1934874_programmers300.jpg

"See? I changed it so that if you press the triangle button, it makes the car jump a few feet in the air!"
"Good idea Ramesh, now get to work on implementing the turbo button and the oil slicks."

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Wow, that sucks.

I'd sure hate to be a Sony fan right now.

Meier

Gahiggidy said:
Wow, that sucks.

:lol :lol Gahiggidy doesn't post as much these days, but when he does come through it's with a real gem. Still the best poster on the board. :D

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
okay I have one more:

I heard Katarugi was so impressed by the lifelike models of the tracks that he diverted half of the team to try and help make the PSP's battery life more realistic.

hirokazu

meh, still waiting on PAL release, March 30, 2005.

no change for me... what would be funny though, is if NTSC got pushed into next year too, even if just January.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
That date won't stick. See you in '05... With online play I hope.

nasanu

Banned
Gahiggidy said:
Wow, that sucks.

Kinda sums up everything I hate about this forum. You guys are so interested in what bunch of 12yo fanboys are 'winning'.

And just so we are clear, Sony has won. Pack up, go home and work on being the best PS3, xbox 2 or GameCube 2 fanboy you can be. 74 million units and still going strong is a flawless victory. Sony could stop all PS2 game production right now and still have strong sales till the PS3 comes out.

Sjoerd

It's a racing game, something that has never been done before. Sony is encountering some obstacles that they didn't forsee. It's understandable.

:p

Troidal

DCharlie said:
if Sony delay the PSP after this , i swear, i'll kick Kutaragi in the balls.

Delayed due to "unforseen circumstances"

Oh dont even go there cuz I heard some pretty bad shit today in the PSP development world.....

Top Bottom