• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns |OT| Welcome to the Jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

I just I'm floored

halloween skins

collections

story

DEs

everything

AHHH

OK I want to do an emblem vote

s0jSRd0.gif
BnXxViU.gif
7ujkwZ9.gif
N7RYUbc.gif
KGaXnsG.gif
72FqRWF.gif

I've always not liked our emblem as much (the only thing about the guild I wish was cooler) so I want people to vote on which one you think we should change it to. You can vote for the old one if you like. I've picked six here based on what I think the guild represents now. I particularly like the second one from the left because you can still see "N G" in the tribal-ish design.

78/415 online wow
I agree about our current emblem; it reminds me of ants. I like the first and last emblem the most, with a nod to the fifth.

I guess my final vote would go to emblem #6.
OK I'm gonna do the PVP Guild Mission, please join me on my guild team if you'd like!

Logging on now, 30 minutes late.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
N7RYUbc.gif

This one is dope

Trey

these mastery points, whew boy. think i'll wait for the optimal way to get them is found and just do Halloween and pvp content. cuz 400 points is steep.

I just I'm floored

halloween skins

collections

story

DEs

everything

AHHH

s0jSRd0.gif
BnXxViU.gif
7ujkwZ9.gif
N7RYUbc.gif
KGaXnsG.gif
72FqRWF.gif

I've always not liked our emblem as much (the only thing about the guild I wish was cooler) so I want people to vote on which one you think we should change it to. You can vote for the old one if you like. I've picked six here based on what I think the guild represents now. I particularly like the second one from the left because you can still see "N G" in the tribal-ish design.

78/415 online wow

This makes me realize that the NeoGAF logo is like sun rising beyond two mountain peaks.

Man, what did they do to leveling. Like most of the content is gone, those big outdoor dungeons and stuff are just... poof, just a glorified hole in the wall now. Flows better now but... weird.

Like a lot of the changes though. I like this vanity system but it's pretty strict on the currency. Doesn't seem like you can use it while leveling, that's a bummer.

Honestly, leveling up you earn armor so far that it's not worth wasting the charges on. I use a lot of dyes though.

Nerokis

Sweet Jesus, I'm badly wanting to jump back in, but I'm barely getting into the Destiny rhythm. I don't know that I can do both.

I'm glad people are enjoying HoT, though. For now, I'm just going to sit back and absorb all this excitement. Sounds like the game has changed pretty dramatically since I last played ~2 years ago.

Retro

Tons of bugs again :/

If you unlock skills in PvP you miss out on the skins/achievements lol. Stuff like this is so obvious to catch in testing...guess we just gotta wait a couple weeks until the game is playable.

Responding to this again; as of 2 hours ago, this was fixed;

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug causing Shards of Glory and Memories of Battles to be Account Bound on Acquire.
  • Fixed a bug with the Halloween achievement “A Royal Tradition” not being awarded to event participants.
  • Fixed an issue where players were losing storyline UI if they crashed or were logged out during the first chapter Prologue: Rally to Magma.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Adept and Master Elite Specialization achievements from completing in the Heart of the Mists. For characters who had their elite spec achievements broken, a “Specialization Achievement Repair” NPC has been added to the heart of the mists you can speak to who will repair the achievement.
  • Fixed an issue in Auric Basin where using a waypoint out of the Southwatch Jumping Puzzle Trial by Fire challenge area would not remove transform.
  • Removed errant guild vendors from the VIP airship.
  • Ensured the passage to Dragon’s Stand will re-open on consecutive Chak Gerent successes.
  • Fixed an issue with the guild hall basic decorations vendor and fixed an issue with the scribe trainer.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause players to miss out on event coordinator rewards at very specific participation percentages.
  • Superior Rune of Durability: Updated the text to reflect the functionality of granting 1 second of resistance.
  • Renamed the new minor, major, and superior Sigils of Speed, crafted by scribes, to Sigils of Agility.
  • Fixed a crash.

Told ya, they're quick about this stuff.

So as someone who was hardcore into this game, I seriously need to know something.

I haven't played In a long time, because I was reaching the point where I was banking lots of gold and... there was nothing I wanted to spend it on. Ascended gear I suppose, but the crafting system is too awful and expensive to level.

I know the changes to legendaries, and I understand the design to make old gear still valuable, but how have the handled new gear? Is there going to be something to make gear fun again?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I just I'm floored

halloween skins

collections

story

DEs

everything

AHHH

s0jSRd0.gif
BnXxViU.gif
7ujkwZ9.gif
N7RYUbc.gif
KGaXnsG.gif
72FqRWF.gif

78/415 online wow

I vote lower left, the sun with wings

Hello can I get an invite to the gaf guild haven't been on in forever TicksnLeeches.8345

I have an 80 guardian and trying to level a necromancer as fast as humanly possible to try out the reaper, it looks amazing lol

Retro

Hello can I get an invite to the gaf guild haven't been on in forever TicksnLeeches.8345

I have an 80 guardian and trying to level a necromancer as fast as humanly possible to try out the reaper, it looks amazing lol

This is coming back as an invalid account name, can you double check it or give me a character name instead?

Anfang

Bought the game when it first came out, might end up trying it again and maybe buy the xpac. How are necros fairing these days?

Ashodin

Phew I've barely even touched Verdant Brink. I've just been playing on the first biome! There's a whole bottom and canopy to go through D:

Aesthet1c

Anyone else getting login issues with the F2P version?

I've been trying all day and just keep getting "Connection failed" or "Unable to connect to login server". I know it's a heavy traffic day so I'm happy to keep pounding away at it, but I want to make sure it's not just something that's wrong on my end.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wouldn't mind action camera mode if I can rotate the camera without needing to move the mouse :/

Anno

Anyone else getting login issues with the F2P version?

I've been trying all day and just keep getting "Connection failed" or "Unable to connect to login server". I know it's a heavy traffic day so I'm happy to keep pounding away at it, but I want to make sure it's not just something that's wrong on my end.

Not F2P, but I imagine we all use the same launcher and login server, and I certainly haven't had those issues. It's been pretty smooth since the get from what I can tell.

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
New player here.... how in the world do you get to the Mad King’s Labyrinth?

We're having a blast thus far but I'd like to try some of the halloween stuff but have no clue how to.

nataku

If you're going to change the emblem stay away from anything tribal.

As long as it's not some tribal junk I don't really care what the emblem looks like.

But wings also suck, so...

Out of all the choices there I'd rather just stick with the current one. At least it looks like a red panda.

Anno

New player here.... how in the world do you get to the Mad King’s Labyrinth?

We're having a blast thus far but I'd like to try some of the halloween stuff but have no clue how to.

There should be a door in Lion's Arch that gets you in. I think it may be purple? You zone in and take a teleporter down to the maze itself.

Seems like currently the sun with wings and last one are the ones getting the most votes.
Gonna put in another contender I think gives a vision of what the guild is about and resembles the neogaf logo which looks like a sunrise behind a mountain peak. The unity of the elements gives a feeling of the guild's persistent community.

Guild_emblem_118.png

Ah so as a level 10, I suppose I can't really even get to Lion's Arch?
Not with a free account. With a paid one, you could simply take the portal in your home city to LA.

Bry0

Just got to a certain point in the story and the game is asking me to grind out multiple levels of a certain mastery.
ughhh.
I was having fun with the story but I don't know how I feel about gating it behind masteries. Especially since it feels strangely difficult to get xp since the adventures are often locked.

Absinthe

Damn I need to get back into this game. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I played last, but that first year was incredible.

Well, got my Rev to 80, tossed on a full set of temple gear, and some Rare and exotic weapons, jewelry, etc.

I think shes ready for the expansion, though my main will be my Engie and Ranger. Range because I think doing the story as a salad would be fun, and Engine because frak yeah engineers rule.

Might take the thief out of retirement as well, for that daredevil action. Ditto for the necro.

zugzug

I need to know which one of you was in the Alienware stream today name in twitch chat was Docnow I think. Or in game name of Siberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom