• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gungrave Overdose - Gamespot review

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
7.8, not bad for a $15 game.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
That's a surprisingly high score. It's surprising because the impressions I've read before didn't sound too positive, like a worse game than the original. This review claims the opposite.

mosaic

go eat paint
I figured the freebies being given away with it meant it'd suck... hell, I didn't like the first game much.

Now Greg gives it a 7.8, and his review makes it out to be a cross between Kill Bill and Six-String Samurai.... hell, sounds like it's what "The Guy Game" shoulda been.

Great, another $15 to spend.

I'm spending more on budget games these days than full priced ones. When the hell did the $20 price point go from "old ass stuff" to "try me, I'm decent"???

WarPig

That's being real kind to this game. If you grade it on a sliding scale taking the price into consideration, though, I can dig it.

DFS.

Ronabo

I played the import at my Michigan buddies house a few months ago. I enjoyed it alot.

I just bought the last copy earlier today from my EB.

Rocket Billy Red Cadillac is cool!

WarPig

Billy is the reason to play the game, yes. He makes up for the otherwise near-complete lack of a soundtrack.

DFS.

Top Bottom