• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hail The Return Of The Crystal Xbox (Europe)

http://www.darkzero.co.uk/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1096278423&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Microsoft today announced the return of the Crystal Xbox across Europe. Originally issued as a limited edition in March 2004, the "crystal clear" console proved hugely popular with gamers winning praise and accolades from gamers and media alike.

The console will now be re-released and be available across Europe from 22nd October, the "crystal clear" console comes with a crystal controller and will retail for €149/£99. This time around gamers can also buy additional single crystal controllers for €39.99/£24.99 each, so there is no need to compromise style when playing with friends or family!

Michel Cassius, Senior Director, Xbox Platform and Marketing, commented: "The response to the Crystal Limited Edition Xbox was so overwhelmingly positive and demand for the console so high that we made a decision to bring back the Crystal Xbox and give even more people the opportunity to own a beautiful piece of technology. It really is the ultimate fusion of sexy design, powerful hardware and fantastic gaming experiences and the ultimate home accessory this winter."

Why try to counter GTA:SA with this, it wont work!!

Shompola

Banned
There will also be a Halo 2 pack wth crystal xbox + extra controller. A very attractive package for people who want halo 2 but don't have xbox.

Solid

halo2withpack_03.jpg

Fowler

This time around gamers can also buy additional single crystal controllers for €39.99/£24.99 each, so there is no need to compromise style when playing with friends or family!

I bought a crystal controller on Saturday. I asked the store what colours they had, they said blue, green, black and crystal. I said I wanted crystal, and they grabbed a crystal Xbox pack, ripped the controller out of the top, and sold it to me in the bag :p

(Before you scream bloody murder about GAME/EB/GameStop/etc, I live in HK and this is a fairly standard practice, though never fails to amuse me)

Top Bottom