• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hajime Tabata new AAA Game Images have reportedly been revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
In 2018 Hajime Tabata decided to leave Square Enix to form his own studio, which is now known as JP Games. According to reports, the studio is working on two AAA titles, but details are scarce.

Possible new screenshots of the new AAA game that Hajime is involved in have been revealed. .Not much is known about these two new projects, however the JP Games website has been updated with some screenshots that appear to be from these new games

Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original

636257077146166825-Shot-02.jpg

kiphalfton

Didn't they announce like a disabled olympics game? Did that ever happen? Anyways Fuck Tabata, and fuck FFXV
Indeed.

Games he has ruined:
- FFXV
- FF Crisis Core
- FF Type-0

All have awful combat, that you can't blame Nomura for.

Indeed.

Games he has ruined:
- FFXV
- FF Crisis Core
- FF Type-0

All have awful combat, that you can't blame Nomura for.
I’m waiting for Crisis Core fans to come in with rebuttals. I’ve never played the game but I’ve heard good things about it’s combat system.

I agree with your other two picks though.

StueyDuck

I thought this game got canceled..

Didn't one of these get canceled, who was creating the one that was a bad botw looking game that had a terrible walk Anim In the trailer?

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Are you thinking of Final Fantasy Fortress?
Maybe... I just remember a trailer of a dude running to a cliff edge and it zooms out breah of the Wild style and the running animation was goofy looking.

I thought that was tabatas game and then a few months later it was canned. But again maybe it was someone else.

I'll see if I can find the game again

GHound

Press X to flop.
Maybe... I just remember a trailer of a dude running to a cliff edge and it zooms out breah of the Wild style and the running animation was goofy looking.

I thought that was tabatas game and then a few months later it was canned. But again maybe it was someone else.

I'll see if I can find the game again
You're likely thinking of "Project Prelude Rune" which was set to be made by Hideo Baba's short lived (praise be) studio at Square

Top Bottom